tuscl

Best clubs in New Haven Area for Extras?

headhunter03
Colorado
Fellas,

My travels will soon take me to the New Haven, CT area. What are the best clubs for extras? A regular lapdance doesn't do it for me anymore. :)

13 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Is New Haven near Albuquerque
  • HSolo0215
    12 years ago
    Good luck with your herpes and/or (if you're lucky) curable infections. Go get laid like a real man does.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Good luck with your herpes and/or (if you're lucky) curable infections. Go get laid like a real man does"

What is it with you newbies joining & immediately attacking someone? Heh...

That is NOT appropriate!!!
  • headhunter03
    12 years ago
    Alucard,

Lol ... my thoughts exactly :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard,

Lol ... my thoughts exactly :)"

It is Fucking ridiculous, these people joining only to immediately attack someone.

I'm beginning to think there should be some threshold of time &/or number of published reviews before someone is allowed to post in the forum!

It might help weed out a few of these ignorant attack animals who are SO darn eager to launch a personal attack.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    It's not a newbie it's more likely a troll. I'm sure you all know the maining of that.
  • JerseyJack
    12 years ago
    Don't feed the trolls.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well we NEED Anti-Troll controls then.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    P.S.

And I'm not talking about the "ignore button".

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Headhunter, I would like to help you but, in all honesty, you are just too damned explicit in your club reviews. I understand your desire to share with other tuscl reviewers, but I am always worried about explicit services being discussed in reviews of my favorite clubs.

CT state police, and the PDs of certain small cities in CT, have a bad habit of organizing club raids during election years. I have no interest in making it any easier for them to target my favorite CT clubs. And yes, they always seem to target the ones that have those types of reviews in places like this.
  • bossproducer
    12 years ago
    Same here Rick. Search the reviews the info is there. Just read between the lines.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I read some of headhunter"s reviews. Damn! I might have to send this guy a PM he tells exactly where to go get your dick sucked! Now all I need is a list of names:)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Well we NEED Anti-Troll controls then."

Internet trolls are like global thermonuclear war. "The only winning move is not to play."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion