tuscl

TUSCL abbreviations

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:12 AM
Anyone bored who has a few minutes to post a complete list of abbreviations used on this board. ( I know some are in the glossary)

7 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    One thing I've appreciated about this board is the relative lack of insider jargon compared to other strip club boards. Most regular posters seem to value clear communications over gratuitous use of abbreviations that aren't widely understood.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Guys who talk about GFE are daydreaming. To me, a girlfriend experience means a lot of arguing and ducking from flying objects.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    ATF = Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms BJ = guy who sang "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" OTC = over the counter PR = public relations Seriously, Bigdawg, enter any of those abbreviations into a Google search box along with "sex" or "strip club" and you'll get an answer.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    sorry I said HJ twice...guess I need one...LOL
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    I know otc...hj...bbbj...bj... ymmv...hj...daty... that's about it.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I am perplexed by "GFE", though I know what it stands for--"girlfriend" experience." However, I've never been sure what those words denote--french kissing? or just a more subjective "cuddly" experience to go with your fucking? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Why don't you start by posting a list of abbreviations that you wonder about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion