tuscl

Girls that offer more than three dances for $100

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Looking forward to my trip next month got me thinking about some things that happened during my last trip.

I was often offered more than the usual three dances for $100 in VIP, this was particularly the case in Spearmint Rhino. Some girls offered 5/$100 and one even offered 7/$100 !

My question for you guys is do you think these girls were being especially generous, or were they desparate?

Got to do VIP this time, maybe not in Rhino due to less guarantee of extras

15 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    You're talking about the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas, right?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Any time a dancer offers dances at less than the going rate for a particular club, it is because see is hurting for money. I occasionally get a freebie thrown in but it is because I am a valued repeat customer.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    SC hit the nail on the Head!
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago

"You're talking about the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas, right?"

My question too. Just like everybody else said they are having a slow night when this happens. Its a good time to take advantage!
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Yes, sorry GoVikings..it's Rhino in Vegas.

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    It's all good. I was just curious because someone on TUSCL told me the same thing you did. They said some of the girls will give you more songs than the standard 3 songs for $100.

I haven't been there yet, but I have a 5 day vacation in Vegas coming up in July and you better believe I'll be making a stop at the Rhino. :)

• londonguy
    12 years ago
    I'll be there for a week from 7/23 Go Vikings and I'll definately be going too. If I get the same offer again I won't hesitate, unless I don't care for her looks/attitude.

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Three dances for $100 is the blowjob all inclusive?
  • sexysexyguy
    12 years ago
    im thinking they may be desparate but, good for the person paying.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not as desperate as your avatar.Wrong site for that, dude!
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I second that notion shadowcat! Is that a dick?..LOL!
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a good deal if you can get it. I haven't done the 3 for $100 there in many years. On recent visits I've done the 1/2 hour there, with girls I've known for years. Not a bad deal either.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    I get 25-40 dances for $250 (drinks included) - across 3 hours of royal relaxation.

3 dances for 100 bucks - makes me feel awfully lucky.
    Amazed at the disparity.

Business travel took me to one of them 3 for 100 places one time.
    Several women approached me - and I told them I'm not used to paying that kind of money - especially on a Monday night. A couple walked away since they drew the line. 3 beautiful girls hung around. Each made $100 and spent around an hour with me.

I asked each - was it worth it. One was willing to come with me - and other two were estatic as well. The look on their sweaty and glowing face was that of sheer excitement - after finishing their dances. I'm an average looking, average talking guy. I give every women respect she deserves and make sure I compliment on her body or wear or dancing- if something stands out.

My point is simple: The girls are willing to get off the high horse of $40 a dance or 3 for 100 - and dance cheerfully for $10 and even $5 during slow times - if we men started respecting entertainers and celebrating the best of them.

The sheer volume of business they will get will overwhelm the lower price. Not to mention - they'll stay in super fit shape !!

The quality of gentlemen visiting the clubs will go up over time - instead of the poor losers shelling out $40 for a high.

It will be a fun enviornment where entertainers will make decent money (if not more).

Look at AT&T, Verizon - they all lowered long distance from 60 cents a minute a decade ago. Now its $20 for unlimited or 2cents a minute. They are making twice as much money from a decade ago.

I'll talk more about it later.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    The girls at PP in Greenville will do 5 cd's for 100. I've also gotn free dances there also
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    bang - I was there 3 weeks ago with magicrat. We both managed once to get 2 for $20. The rest were 2 for $30. We turned down any that asked for more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion