tuscl

Abbreviations? I am a BSD

AbbieNormal
Maryland
That stands for big swinging dick. An afternoon at my regular club highlited the good and the bad of that. Slow afternoon, most of the girls weren't making squat. My moderate tips were noticed. A favorite dancer was pulling a waitress shift. I mentioned I wished she were onstage since she had great attitude and could pick things up. She goes to the manager and another dancer (also a fave) and works it out so she can do a half set on the stage in front of me. Well I had to tip her well for that. I also had to tip the dancer who gave up a half set for me. Unfortunately my generosity to dancers who were going the extra mile got noticed and the sharks moved in. I bought a few shots I would rather not have just to keep the peace. Still, it's good to be valued enough that the manager, the waitress, and a dancer will all switch things around to make me happy.

5 comments

• AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Dawg, you could always say it stands for Low or Large Swinging Dick.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Sounds likr you had FUN! Fun is something the troll will necer comprehend.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    BSD...thannks Abbie...didn't know that one...guess that's better than a LSD.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Just remember to read the post with the appropriate self depricating tone. While the events described are accurate, and I'm sure I am a valued customer, the BSD part should be understood as a joke. My dick is far too big and hard to swing.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I think AN is really an F-R-A-U-D.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion