tuscl

Grinding Techniques...

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 12:39 PM
After last week's 5 clubs in 2 days romp (reviews coming eventually) I noticed 3 distinct styles of how any given dancer would grind on her customer. To be clear, I am not considering "air dance" as valid grinding technique and I am also not considering "extras" that are beyond a standard LD. With that said: 1. Grind on dick where the dancer is grinding primarily on your shaft. IMO the dancer rides higher and often acompanied with boobs in face. Arguably my favorite. 2. Grind on balls where the friction is aimed well lower. Sometime feels good and other time it can go horible wrong. IME there's a high probability of balls being crushed in an unplesant way. Had to stop one dance mid 1st song becasue it hurt. 3. Grinding on "the side" when the dancer is work along the side of the shaft and balls. Sort of a combination of 1 and 2 and a technique I haven't really noticed or experienced before. Seems the best of both 1 & 2 with better uh positing to avoid unwated crushage. Thoughts, comments, additions...

16 comments

• Sowhatt
    12 years ago
    4. Grind only on your leg, purposefully avoiding balls and shaft. The kind where you do little scoots to try and make a little contact yourself, usually leave thoroughly unhappy, and never buy dances from her again.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm no mason but I do like the in between 2 bricks technique
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I was wondering on your opinion regarding face forward or face away grinding. I prefer face-forward.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I prefer face-forward" Likewise, and naked & with it in or with it out. LOL Easier to DFK!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    5. "Scissoring" female customers. Awesome stuff if done properly. If done incorrectly, female customer will wind up bruised and will hobble away a bit gimpy.
  • hammerthor
    12 years ago
    "5. "Scissoring" female customers. Awesome stuff if done properly. If done incorrectly, female customer will wind up bruised and will hobble away a bit gimpy." Where can I sign up!? That sounds awesome, as long as I'm not the customer that ends up hurting afterward haha.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Your no. 1 runs the risk of too much pressure, resulting in "lap dick." I like when she supports her weight somewhere else, and rubs her leg or other anatomical parts in my crotch. Also not really grindage, but the one I hate the most is when she just bounces up and down, like someone dribbling a basketball in my lap. Some guys must like this because I get it a lot.
  • just_sean
    12 years ago
    I like one girl who does a squat in lap, facing you grind. It's a good simulation position, especially when she's holding the back of your neck. Also with two chicks get one to straddle you and prop up high with her tits in your face while the other sits behind her in your lap, supporting herself on your knees as she grinds on that shaft...ass and titties as they said, ass and titties.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    This thread reminds me of one of my first ATF's. Monica was part American Indian and part Italian/Spanish. She was built like a playboy model with some of the most perfect C cup breasts I have ever felt. She was an expert @ doing dance #1 and my dick would get hard as a rock when she danced for me. Unfortunately, she worked at a non-extras club and I could never seem to close the OTC deal. Still, she was so sexy I would spend money on her. One night after a particularly horny and sensual series of dances where she slid the length of my rock hard dick over and over, I went home sore and frustrated, but glad she had been at the club that night. The next morning, in the shower, I noticed a bruise which covered half of my dick. The moral of this story: sliding feels good but limit her time on your horse. I had to wait a week for the bruise to go away before I could have sex with my girlfriend. OUCH!!!!!! That hurt.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    I once wore a new belt to the club. It protruded more than my usual belts did but I didn't think much of it. One dancer didn't like it while she was giving me the dance...she punished me for it by bouncing up and don't on the belt buckle...which ended up bruising me underneath. I never wore that belt again! I'm an ass man...so I really like it when they use there ass any way they want on my junk.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    I prefer a dancer who turns her ass to me and traps my dick in her butt crack then slides up and down making sure my pecker stays in her groove.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have had a few, that while grinding on me CG style, will at the same time massage my dick head with their fingers. Is that an extra?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm getting excited reading this! Gotta hit the club 2 nite!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I either have a hard on or farted
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Yummy redhead.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    6. Paying for both lopaw and her Dancer of choice to do that #5 scissor grind on you with a #3....lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion