tuscl

Favorite Destination for Sexy Atmosphere and Naughtiness

As some of you know, Mr and Mrs m00tpoint routinely escape their six children to pursue adult time and activities. We look for a combination of nice hotel accommodations, good food and adult activities. Activities do not have to include a SC but we at least want a place with a sexy vibe and openness to the people. We are open to suggestions for our next trip which will be in December - January. (2 weeks) We are also open to suggestions within a 2-8 hour distance from Chicago. So, where is your favorite place to go and why?

15 comments

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Miami without a doubt. Beautiful beaches, wonderful open air bars and restaurants, a thriving night life scene and, of course, excellent strip clubs. It has been a number of years since I've been able to spend any real time there, but I intend to rectify that some day soon.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Don't know if it fits into your budget, but my wife and I went on a Caribbean cruise a few years back, and it was The.Best.Vacation.Ever. Outside the U.S., so standards and attitudes were a fair bit more relaxed, i.e. nobody gets upset about a little snuggling (as long as there's no obvious sex) on the topless dreck.

Potential for romance aplenty. Watching the sun set into the western ocean has to be seen to be believed.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    gmd - Was your cruise on a Carnival ship? I went last year and the topless deck had become a thing of the past. I too enjoyed the topless deck on a prior trip, but was told they're no more... :(
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    We just got back from Mexico in March so I am not sure if we will head to that area again yet. Thought about Jamaica but mrs m00t has been there and did not care for it. (rude people who pretty much just wanted tourists to get off the plane, leave their wallets and then get back on the plane to go home) and you really can't leave the resort areas easily and safely there. Considering the DR. Anyone been there?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Niagara Falls would be the obvious destination but a bit outside the 8 hour radius for Chicago. Within the US I'd say New Orleans might be your best bet.

I far prefer DR to Jamaica. The people are nice, it's got the same mix of nice beaches with mountains, good food and rum, and I like the music better. I find it easier to get around and I find the women more attractive. It helps if you can speak Spanish.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the info on the DR. The Spanish was one thing we were concerned about. We can do French, German, Hebrew and Latin but not a lot of Spanish. LOL Can you suggest an area for us to look into? We like the historical aspect of Santo Domingo but there really don't seem to be any beach areas there. I will admit we are a bit of a snob when it comes to hotels: we like high thread count sheets, good mattresses and working A/C with easy access to great food. That is part of why we love NOLA - just walk out the door of your hotel or apt and any time of day there are great eats and decent drinks.

Niagara Falls in the winter I am not so sure about. LOL Nor do I think I would want to be there for two weeks even in the summer. It's a bit far for a weekend jaunt but maybe if we have a four or five day weekend sometime....
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've been to Jamaica and would never go back. Everyone is trying to rip you off. An ugly land, an angry people.

I would like to visit Costa Rica and other places in Central America--a lot of natural beauty but I don't know about romance.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @rod: Yes, it was a Carnival ship. Too bad about the coverup, then.

@moot: Niagara Falls in the winter is underwhelming, but that could be my familiarity with the area speaking. Summertime in WNY, however, is a *very* essay season. Reasonable temperatures and low humidity. The Canadian side is th place to be, though. Far more interesting, even if the strip club scene isn't considered.
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    GMD, that was our impression too when I researched it. We sent my in-laws there for their 50th wedding anniversary. I had originally booked them on the CA side but my mother-in-law insisted on staying in the US so I switched them to the Red Coach Inn and they ended up loving it. Maybe we will try to do that for our anniversary in August.

Considering the cruise thing but now that alcohol is not included in the pricing any longer not sure about it. We are not people who are much into "organized" group things. LOL
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Costa Rica is on my bucket list.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    I was in the Dominican Republic last year and, if you are willing to overlook the trash and incomplete buildings, it is a gem. All the wonders and beauty of the Carib islands, but usually much more affordable than the more established destinations. There are Resorts all over the coast and many are very "upscale."

For history and Spanish influenced style, Santo Domingo is your place. Plus, they have very interesting and sexy clubs (dance clubs and strip clubs and some that are a little of both). I'm not sure about how to find a really nice hotel in town, but there are many choices. A few should be 5 star.

If you want more blatant, sexy women and a milder clime (tropical lite), the Amber Coast is your choice. Sosua has several bars specifically in business for take-out options (I am NOT talking food) along with several high end resorts full of clueless people who never leave the resort property. Evenings in town are amazing if you enjoy people watching - especially since almost all of the women are young, beautiful and dressed to impress (and most are available for spending time with Americans). Puerto Plata to Cabarete is excellent and for variety Santiago is nearby.

The amazing thing about the DR is the value. A week in a good AI resort can be had for $500 pp. Excellent meals at great places with outstanding service can be less than $50 for a couple including wine. It will be hard to find a place to spend $5 on breakfast!

And if you find the right young woman (and there are MANY choices) you can get a tour guide, translator, friend, companion and sex addict (all in one) for an unbelievably low price. A friend often stays in Cabarete and when he is there he pays a 19 yo goddess $500 a week to be his maid, chef and live-in lover.

The upside of the strip club/extras scene in the DR is that prostitution is legal in the DR, so you will not risk police difficulties. Only warning is about drugs - DON'T do drugs there. The DR does drop the hammer very hard on foreigners caught doing drugs. If you go, stay legal and have a blast!!!!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Probably too far for a weekend but I had a great time at a chi-chi resort in Hawaii at New Years. Not cheap, however.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yeah Art but you cheated. You took your own stripper with you. Everybody knows Hawaii strip clubs suck. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Agree with Dallas on most points. I didn't care for Sosua, it's too big to walk around comfortably and has little in the way of history. Cabarete is a great place except for the traffic, and has lots of little bars and restaurants. Punta Cana on the east coast has great beaches and big resorts but not much in the way of local culture.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    79th and Stony Island is pretty nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion