tuscl

The Dancer and her Dog

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Farmerart told the tale of how his dog did not like the dancer he brought home. I have another story of a dancer and a dog.

A couple weeks ago I went to the house of a favorite dancer, who had offered to cook me dinner and provide some other entertainment. It turned out that she had a big, friendly Golden Retriever that stayed with us for most of the time. I had brought my digital camera because I like to take OTC photos if the girl is willing, and I took a bunch of pictures of the dancer and her dog.

When I returned home and downloaded the photos to my computer, I found I had more pictures of the dog than the dancer!

Should I tell the dancer? Will she be jealous of her dog?

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL, I hope not. She should be happy you like her dog, too.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I too know a dancer with a dog. She takes hime to doggie day care every day before going to work. I am jealous of the dog. He gets to sleep with her.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm NOT a liker of Dogs [Cat Lover] and my 2011 ATF had a menagerie of dogs & cats in her house. I never got used to her LARGE dogs trying to climb on me during my visits to her home. Her pussy cats though LOVED me because I believe a cat knows a Cat Lover & besides they probably smelled mine on me. A female cat of hers was in heat during 1 visit & the cat wouldn't leave me alone. LOL

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    So Dracula, did you have your way with all that pussy ??? LMAO, just kidding, my friend.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    See PM Vince.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "So Dracula, did you have your way with all that pussy ??? LMAO, just kidding, my friend."

Just 1 pussy Vince! LOL ;)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Most dancers I've met have dogs, or like dogs. I had tow dogs from the same litter (since passed away), and I've found that the subject of dogs, in general, is a good conversation starter with dancers. Since I lost my two, one dancer I know very well has asked me to dog sit for her a couple of times now, when she had to be out of town. It's been a good way to get in a little extra time, for free, with a dancer OTC.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO Dog sitting for me! LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Alucard, I'm a cat lover too, as I stated in another thread. I think I was traumatized as a kid. I had to ride my bike to school thru an alley every morning and there was a real scary German Shepherd that would furiously bark and
    growl as I passed. He had a heavy chain but I was always
    so sure he was going to break that chain and attack me. Any way, that's not my story.

I too went to a dancers home and she had a gorgeous blue pit bull. It was really affectionate with me, but considering the reputation of pit bulls and my fear
    of dogs, I had a hard time not showing it to the girl.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard, I'm a cat lover too, as I stated in another thread. I think I was traumatized as a kid. I had to ride my bike to school thru an alley every morning and there was a real scary German Shepherd that would furiously bark and
    growl as I passed. He had a heavy chain but I was always
    so sure he was going to break that chain and attack me. Any way, that's not my story.

I too went to a dancers home and she had a gorgeous blue pit bull. It was really affectionate with me, but considering the reputation of pit bulls and my fear
    of dogs, I had a hard time not showing it to the girl"

I can identify motorhead! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion