tuscl

Extras ITC

Sunday, June 4, 2006 5:02 PM
Since RL hasn't asked in a while what extras have you been getting in the club recently and what are the going rates?

6 comments

• Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Hey Bones I found your club........they have 3 songs for $100 with BJ's included. The songs are 20 seconds long so you should be okay. lol Just kidding I know you could make it through 30 second songs. lol This man deserves a ribbing - he was throwing pepermints at me in a club while I was getting a dance lol
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Just for the record Bones - a real man can last 5 songs. lol To set the record straight it started as a normal lap dance - well normal for this and the BJ started in about song 3 and finished in the middle of song 5 so there you go. lol
  • ryan111778
    18 years ago
    At a couple clubs in Texas right now the going rate seems to be $$$ for FS and $$ for CBJ.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I often hear or read about clubs where the girls run down the menu of extras with pricing, like that place Golfer told about with the $150 5-song blowjobs. I don't know about it first hand, because I'm not interested in extras. Unless you count eating pussy, which sometimes comes with a dance or a drink, etc. at no extra charge.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've only ever been in one club where extras had a specific going rate, and that was a long time ago. I'm sure there are such places but I think more typically there is no such thing. If it happens she's likely to expect and receive a tip for it, but I doubt if there's usually any price that's agreed upon in advance.
  • train
    18 years ago
    It seems in the last couple of months, I've had more offers of extras than I've had in the last 5 years. In a couple of different clubs, the going rate for a BJ seems to be $100 plus the cost of the dance(s). Fortunately, I have a couple of current favs who will do that for no extra charge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion