tuscl

What are the names of some of the best strip clubs to go to for that extra touch

We have all had lap dances at strip clubs before, and we've all had good experiences and not so good experiences. However, I think we can all agree that the best lap dances are the ones where the dancer is willing to go the extra mile to leave you with that satisfied smile. Whether it is paid for or complimentary, it's always appreciated. I myself have only been to strip clubs in Illinois, but any detailed information from any location is appreciated by me and any other man who can learn a thing or two from this post.

8 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    It's the dancers, not the clubs. There are dancers at every club who will go the extra mile and there are dancers at every club who will only do air dances.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Looks like you go to the ESL area clubs. Shouldn't we be asking YOU for advice? Unless they've changed, there was a time they were near the top
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'll never forget the Zoo Bar on " 8 Mile " in Detroit. What could possibly top wrestling in the mud with the dancers ??
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Cum to The Motor City & be enlightened! LOL
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    See Canny's comment. It more about the girl than anything else.

Otherwise, try TJ and Canada.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I'd like to be more helpful, but I'm a little confused. Could you tell us what you mean by "satisfied smile" and what specific services you might be contemplating?

Thank you in advance for the additional guidance.
  • jthershey
    12 years ago
    Yes I agree, it really is about the dancers... But the bouncers and management play a big roll too depending on how much they "ignore" in the club. I've have dancers tell me that the manager's will tell them basically "go make your money" and just "let me know if you need me." But some clubs the bouncers will all but stare while getting dances. Just depends. Could be the same club and great one night, but suck another. Like they say, YMMV.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    In Los Angeles, Starz on Rosecrans and King Henry VIII on Crenshaw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion