tuscl

Any new people here? Welcome.

I'm just saying hi and welcome to any new people here. If you see someone posting irritating thread discussions over and over. Just put them on ignore. I live in the southeast. Where are you from?

12 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    Sorry to hear that Jack. I've seen a few strippers who have problems. I believe you did the right thing. There are thousands or millions of people with problems and you can't possibly hope to help them all when you may have to save money for a rainy day yourself.

I may donate to charity and help a friend in time of trouble but I don't believe you should let everyone else's problem become yours as well if you can help it. Maybe I should write to congressmen that a high school course on finances and spending and staying out of senseless debt should be mandatory in high school. Many people seem to need it. (I'm not implying this was the problem but just thought of it.)

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    Hi Ironcat. I see you've been going to one of the same clubs as me but apparently on the day shift. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a totally different club at that time with totally different dancers and atmosphere. I could be wrong though.
  • jack7
    18 years ago
    Yes, I am new and only joined to see some information about a particular club in my home city. I really hate to bring up some of the unfortunate things associated with these clubs, but this has only recently come to my attention. I met a nice dancer who rather quickly told me some personal problems with her life. Money and family are both problems. We never met OTC but she mentioned it just for dinner or getting to know each other better. I spent only a little money for dances with her. I was concerned about drugs because most converstions with her were warm and nice, but sometimes she was erratic. She called me to talk again about having dinner and I felt uncomfortable. There is a husband, at least she says that, and I am not willing to go there regardless of how innocent just a dinner might be. I finally suggested that I didn't really know any need for her to call my number and she said something like "nice day" and slammed down the phone. I felt terrible, but knew I had done the right thing. Now, we may need to consider some difficulties that girls find themselves in--finacially, personally, etc. After a month, a search of the web reveals that she and a friend have been arrested for selling cocaine to an undercover officer. I wish I could have helped her. I feel terrible, but I likely could not have prevented her stupid act. There is an "underbelly" to this industry, I rarely visit clubs, but I felt sympathy for her and her situation and there is no reason to go into the details. But, there are more details than I care to reveal. I feel very sad, and pray for her very sad situation. Young girls maybe just working their way through college for a few years seem rather tame. Some who find themselves in desperate situations and turn to this industry may be less fortunate. I just thought this is an important, but not necessarily a "happy" topic. I will never post again, and will not respond to any questions. If she sees this, she likely will recognize herself and should get in touch just for some good advice from a friend. I so feel for her desperate situation, and she is in real trouble now.
  • Ironcat
    18 years ago
    I guess I am in the same catagory as lunarobverse, I enjoy reading but have yet to post ... some interesting topics. I do reviews on occasion limited to South Carolina clubs.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    minnow: well that's an easy one: b/c most people just don't care enough about strip clubs to bother reading a discussion board about them regularly.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    CG: Nice try & thought, but still the same half dozen posters probably account for 75-90% of non-troll posts. Getting fresh new posters would be nice, but so would getting to the bottom of why there are so few posters would be interesting.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Welcome again. I thought everyone was ignoring this thread for a while. ...and if Founder is reading this, Thanks again for the ignore feature. I really like not seeing any more juvenile comments from davids or all the same ol same ol old threads about strippers from romanticlover aka RL.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Only post if you are prepared to withstand the barrage of personal attacks, strawmen, and other rheoterical tricks that will be directed at anyone not agree with what the old geriocracy running the TUSCL circle jerk thinks.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Welcome newcomers. Thanks for posting, we need more of you, otherwise we keep having the same conversations over and over again. I get the feeling there are a lot of people who read here but rarely post. Feel free to post, most of us don't bite. And there's a very helpful "ignore" feature to turn off those who do.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    A note to newbies here: Casuaulguy is a CLUELESS DUMBASS who, amongst other stupid thing he said, once claimed that Iranians were Arabs. Take what he says with at least one grain of salt.
  • magicrat
    18 years ago
    I've been here awhile but don't post very often. I live in NC in a town with 2 terrible clubs so my experiences are occasional and while traveling on a biz trip. Thanks to Shadowcat and some others on here I've found some good clubs with way more offered than I had ever experienced (mostly Atlanta and Charlotte, NC clubs). For whatever reason, South Carolina seems to have this clubbing stuff figured out.
  • lunarobverse
    18 years ago
    I've been lurking a while and reading up. Figured I'd post at least a "hello".

So, um, hello. I'm in Portland, OR.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion