tuscl

Detroit on a Sunday?

Thursday, May 17, 2012 5:44 PM
I will be in Detroit this Sunday and was wondering which clubs in the Inkster, Romulus, Dearborn and/or Southgate area were open on Sunday evening. I checked a bunch of the reviews here, and the hours these clubs are open was not to specific. Any help would be truly appreciated!! Thanks!!

11 comments

• dondoes969
    12 years ago
    I would highly recommend the Landing Strip Lounge in Romulus. They'll give you free shuttle service to and from the airport/your hotel, and the girls are very much geared towards customer satisfaction on slow days like Sundays.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Landing Strip and Flight Club both serve the airport market and are open seven days a week. I believe they open at lunch most days but not until evening on Sunday. They are open until 2am. As far as I know all Michigan clubs must close at 2. Ohio clubs stay open until 5am on weekends but stop serving alcohol at 2. I don't know about the Dearborn and Inkster clubs. They're always open when I stop by but I don't think I've ever tried on a Sunday.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Just about all of the clubs will be open. Bogarts in Inkster and Henry VIII South in Southgate are open after 12 noon. The rest of the clubs open at night, about 8 pm. Call the clubs if you wish once you are here to verify what time they open Sunday night.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    BT's in Dearborn is normally open on Sunday afternoons from 12 to 2 AM.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Careful about the hours. On Sunday a club may be open at 6 or 8pm, but the dancers will not arrive until 9:30pm.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Good point, SuperDude.
  • stripclubspy
    12 years ago
    SuperDude is obviously not familiar with the Detroit Area. Bogart's and Henry's will be open at noon, WITH dancers.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    True for those clubs, but Tycoons, Coliseum and some others have had late starting times for dancers on Sunday. I've been there.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Heck, I arrived at DejaVu in Highland Park, Michigan last week on a Friday night at 9:30pm and was told by the door bouncer that dancers would not arrive until 10:30pm.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Not tryin' to hate on the Original Poster, but isn't the REAL question how are you member of thus board for almost 10 years and have one review and one comment. I'm surprised you remembered the username and your password.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A Lurker?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion