tuscl

Surprise!

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, June 7, 2006 4:16 AM
As an old timer, I've seen the club scene change considerably. I remember when the dancers were never nude till when most anything was available in a club. The other day I was recounting to a friend, my first experience with anything other than a standard lap dance grind. I’d had more to drink than I should, and the curse of all clubs (ATM) was available. A beautiful dancer from Columbia had given me a few “standard” lap dances that started with a 2 for 1. They kept getting better and better. When it was about time to leave (funds depleted), she brought up the VIP. She made no promise other than it would be much better. Well, the beer and the curse took over with a lot of help from my non-thinking head. Off we went. Everything was about the same for the first few minutes, and then she went for my belt and fly. I was a bit stunned, but let her continue, of course. To make a long story short, I received a great BBBJ form her for a few minutes. She stopped, then took a condom from her purse and put it on with her mouth. She then proceeded to finish me off. It was a great club experience; on I’ll always remember. Anyone care to relate his or her first experience beyond the standard dancing?

13 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    In response to "whatevergong82" - Please understand that there is HAGGLING going on in some strip clubs in Houston. How much did you pay for your sexual pleasure in Houston strip clubs? Try not to spend more than SEVEN DOLLARS for a lap dance in strip clubs, ANY strip club. Don't make it look like you are showing off your money.
  • whatevergong82
    18 years ago
    Wow, you guys lead very interesting lives. The only thing that approaches a surpise in my book was one time I was in Houston at Treasures for the first time, and the very first dancer that I'd ever had a lap dance with in that place, after chatting with me for about 15-20 minutes, gives me a CBJ, which shocked the living shit out of me. The next time I met her, she started to give me CFS, and would each and every time I met her in the club. (I guess she liked me, LOL!!) To this day, the reputation of Southern Hospitality is well deserved in Texas, because I've gotten some BBBJ and CFS in other clubs in that state without even asking or bringing it up when I travel to Texas. (I make sure I pay the dancers for their enthusiasm and time, though.)
  • enquiz2001
    18 years ago
    I'll add two stories to this - both from a Jersey bikini bar. To give you a picture of the club - imagine a local watering hole with dancers (bikinis). No LD's, champaigne room, etc. This one club was in fact the first go-go bar I had been to many years ago (don't even want to think about that part). Anyway, went in one time and this girl, she had a great sense of humor, is "joking" with me about coming over and giving me some relief. I said sure, not expecting much. Now understand, except for a flash now and then, not much goes on here. Well, she comes over, tells me to sit closer and at an angle, and tells me to unzip. Next thing I know, willy is out and she proceeds to give willy some relief with the aid of a little oil she carried around and the old hand motion. From then on, I learned, she was open to providing relief to customers for $20. I sought relief a few times. She was quite good at keeping things quiet. She stopped working at the clubs when either the money wasn't right or she couldn't continue to provide services. She did offer some OTC, but I never partook. Maybe I should have once. Another story, similar to one posted here, I was watching some girls dance in the same bikini bar along with a few patrons. A girl walks in behind me, and proceeds to walk around the bar. She walks up to this guy who was engaged in some conversation. He turns to her and smiles. She leads with a right hook to the head and he was down for the count. She said something (couldn't hear, but could imagine), and walked out. The guy eventually got up off the floor and soon left afterward. No one came after the girl. TRUE STORY - BOTH OF THEM!
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    When a dancer put bare willy in her mouth to get him wet for a HJ. Totally unexpected!
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    First non normal experience was a number of years ago at a club in Southern Pines, NC. The non normal was the attention I got from my dancer. In the middle of the club don't remember the name but it was pretty big and had a balcony around the club inside. Friend and I were sitting having a beer at a table. Two guys and a smoking hot blonde were sitting next to us, the blonde was in the middle and I think she was giving both of them some hand action. Anyway they had a pitcher of beer on the table, standard fair back then. In walks this smoking hot redhead in shorts, heels and a revealing top. She looks around the club, spots the guy next to me and walks up to the table. Pulls open her top and says this is what you have and you come here? Then she threw the contents of the beer pitcher in his face. Still rates as my most memorable non sexual club moment. lol I got beer on me - her aim wasn't good and she came over top still open and got several napkins and wiped the beer off of me. I should have got her number lol
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    The first time I got an unexpected (but greatly appreciated) BJ from a dancer was about 8 years ago from a Brazilian lady that I still see. It was a very slow afternoon and we where the only two people in very dark PD area. She was doing her usual incredible grind on my crotch when suddenly she slipped down to her knees and started rubbing my crotch with her head. She reached up my leg (I was wearing shorts) and started stroking, then sucking little yoda. She didn't want me to CIM and I didn't have a rubber so she finished me inside of my shorts with her hand. As she was cleaning her hand with a few baby wipes she told me that I was going to think about her all the way home. She was right, it was my first ever "wet ride home" and an unforgettable experience.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I once heard a story about a guy buying a girl a drink and the next thing you know he is in the back getting a two for one dance special. She apparently got thirsty and decided to take matters into her own hands. The slightly drunk guy was just thinking, "what's that in her mouth?" The girl suddenly started dancing again and a bouncer suddenly showed up. The guy paid her for the dance but she complained. She said she wanted to get a taste. I heard this is a story of what could happen if you buy a dancer a drink. :)
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    FONDL, I've been to a few that I hate to admit, but I guess I do it as a duty to other "clubbers".
  • magicrat
    18 years ago
    My story isn't nearly as exciting as others, but what can I say? Up until recently, I've led a pretty sheltered SC life. This was several years ago, I was staying in Hilton Head, SC and drove to Savannah GA to check out the clubs there. Back then, there were some real dives, mostly bars with dancers, but the women were generally very friendly. Anyways, went into this one club, sat at the bar and this dancer came over. Again, pretty friendly so we got a drink and sat at a table...almost no other customers there. After a few minutes, she leans over and starts kissing me LFK, then started to give willy a nice little workout. I felt the gentlemanly thing to do was return the favor, so I went underneath her g-string to find an extremely wet kitty, all ready for action. We couldn't figure out a place to go and soon her old man came in to pick her up so nothing more happened. My first "touchy-feely" SC experience. BTW, I'm sure there would have been no money exchanged because I did have my first OTC a few months later there...no charge.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've told this story before but I think it's funny so here goes again. I once stumbled into this tiny hole-in-the-wall club in an old run-down farm house in a rural area of NY state. I was the only customer and I only saw one dancer, who was pretty average looking. We were both standing at the bar so I asked her how things worked there, did they have any private dances etc. She said yes, but she didn't do them, I needed to talk to the other girl. So the other girl came out and imnmediately quoted me prices for anything you can think of and then some. She had huge fake boobs. If she had been under 40 and had a few more teeth and I was drunk I might have been interested, except I'd have to have been so drunk that I wouldn't have been able to. About that time another customer arrived, and his description was similar to hers (except for the boobs.) He was obviously a regular. I left, I didn't even finish my beer. That's probably the shortest club visit I've ever had. Maybe 10 minutes total. But I still get a chuckle out of it. Funny thing is, this place had received some decent reviews, obviously from locals who'd never been anywhere else. If ever I've seen a place that deserved a "1" this was it. I don't think I bothered to review it, I probably didn't want to admit that I'd been there.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    I was at Rick's and this was before they had re-modeled so there were no vip booths. On two seperate occasions two different girls stradlled me and fucked me cowgirl. Both times I didn't ask for it and was shocked, especailly the first time. It was un-protected sex. After the second time, I got little freaked out and went to a doctor and got checked for everything including HIV. Fortunately, I was ok.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    clubber: Did you have to work hard to earn her trust before she did this?
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I should have stated, your first UNEXPECTED experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion