tuscl

cheezy songs at the SC!?!?!

Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:19 PM
My 5 years of strip clubbing I pretty much heard every type of music. What is the cheesiest/sappy song have you you ever heard. Mine was to be bonnie Tyler eclipse of the heart.

28 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Lol. I always kind of liked that song...on the radio...maybe not in a club. I'm not into country music, but I've been to some clubs where certain girls only dance to country. I think it's dumb - but "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" by Kenny Chesney is a popular standard. Back in the 80's when controversial rap group 2Live Crew was popular, I heard "Hey, Hey I want some Pussy" fairly often. Not sappy - but loved the last line "just nibble on my dick like a rat does cheese" Several rap and electro pop songs sample chords from classic rock songs I like that. I often wonder if the young dancers have any clue. don't know who it is but one of my favorites uses California Dreamin' by the Mamas and Papas
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    That awesome part about the the song, someone actually requested it and the DJ played the whole 5 Min of the song. Some semi old Asia guy that was doing VIP at Christies cabaret did it.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Don't recall the title of the "tune", but it was a number of years ago and involved some sort of a chicken dance. Strange, very strange!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Heard it in a Love Song" - Marshall Tucker Band. And yes, it was on a country music themed night. Little hottie danced to it in pigtails, daisy dukes and cowboy boots, lol Can't be wrong!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Whatever has the lyric "Roxeanne, you don't have to turn on the red light" LOL, I think a DJ hated a dancer on stage. It always made my ATF cringe when we sat together and that song came on.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    deogol-That's "Roxanne" by the Police. I have heard that one in a strip club a time or two. It's about a prostitute, so it's probably appropriate. The absolute cheesiest song I heard in a club has to be "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison. That doesn't count the fact that the final song at one of the clubs I go to is always a Weird Al Yankovic song (its not always the same song).
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Maybe 10 years ago I saw the Talking Heads "Sugar on my Tongue" and it was cheesey... [view link] Ironically, haven't seen it done in a club but Trick Daddy's "Sugar (Gimme Some)" might actually work.... [view link]
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I forgot about this one. Wasn't cheezy or sappy, but very weird. It was in Cheeks, West Carrollton, Ohio, I believe. I'm not sure of that being the club, as I visited a few up there, but it was walking distance from my hotel, so most likely the one. Anyway, this was mid-September 2001. We all know that time! So they played "The Star Spangled Banner"! I must say, the place went pretty nuts, in a good way! Maybe samsung or ohiovoyeur were there. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Many years ago the final song of the night at the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta was Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York".
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, "Crazy Horse"? In Miami there was a Crazy Horse, but only women went there as far as I knew. Male dancers, you know!
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    A dancer I knew requested the country song "Tequila makes her clothes fall off". Cute song title, crappy song. But she made it work, at least the first night. The new had worn off by the next night.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    any of the so called "power ballads" of the 80s and 90s. slow songs suck in SC !!!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    One of my old favorites almost always danced to Journey but sometimes she danced to November Rain by GnR. My all time favorite power ballad. It's a long song so she would dance her 3 song set to just that.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I always love when a dancer shakes it to Closer by Nin. Not cheezy really, oh well..ah! sorry thread, I didn't mean to complicate you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jizz in my pants by the lonly island
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    If you've never seen it, check out the literal version of "Total Eclipse of the Heart." [view link]
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'd love it if they played my favorite Music from the 1970's, 1980's & early 1990's. Constant Rap gets a bit irritating after several hours.
  • philqclient
    12 years ago
    I seem to have greatfully blocked it out. Once I heard a total chick song, possibly opposing activities like SC. It was either Rihanna-Take a Bow or Beyonce-Single Ladies. The DJ should have been shot!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    A current, slightly older dancer at a local club here dances to Michael Jackson, Bee Gees, and old Olivia Newton John songs. First time I heard them I thought I'd died and gone straight to Stripclub Hell. Talk about Cheeze-o-Rama.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "dances to Michael Jackson, Bee Gees, and old Olivia Newton John songs" That's GREAT Music IMHO!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    You guys (and gals) actually listen to the music? lol. Buy the way juice -- Anything by the Lonely Island is hilarious and would make me fall out of my seat if they actually played it in the strip club.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I got a lap dance from a stripper I'm crazy for while Rocking' Robin was playing. It was awesome.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    One of the cheesiest songs of all time is "Having my baby" by Paul Anka. [view link] I bet it would clear a strip club in minutes.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    There's music?
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    In one of my lame local clubs, a good looking stripper danced to a couple of Phil Collins 90's ballads. Upon tipping her $1 I told her she should really think about her music selection. Her reply? "I make more money than any other girl in her, so I like my music just fine." The only tip she got from me, cheap bastard that I am.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Not so much "cheezy" as it was just somehow wrong. A few years ago I talked a dancer, at a club where they picked their own tunes from one of those wifi juke boxes, to do a stage set to "Inna Gadda da Vida." She dialed up the original one with the drum solo (17 minutes, I think). She really tried to work the pole and stage through the entire song (though I don't think it is possible!) and walked up to me after, laughing hard and dripping in sweat, and said "you OWE me for that!" She staggered to the dressing room, showered and returned to my lap committed to "never again" let a customer pick her music. But she was still laughing!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    dallas, Not for a SC, but one great tune!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion