tuscl

I wouldlike to see Discussion form by city

I was browsing the Discussion form, but turned Off becouse I would like to read ropics from my own City, Portland.

If the site was broken into citys I could go straight to my city and see what people are wrighting about in Portland, not interested in other city's, unless i traveling in witch it would be nice to look up that city before travaling.

Thanks,
MacBro

13 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Mac:

TUSCL is mainly a national website, but we discuss Internationally also. Our discussions are on a wide range of topics from dancers to sex to club experiences, and life in general.

If you need information on Portland, look under Clubs, USA, Oregon, Portland, and read about clubs in your area.

If this is not what you want, then you are not really interested in being a member of this forum.

The current format works very well. Why don't you give it a chance and see if you like it before asking for changes?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "The current format works very well. Why don't you give it a chance and see if you like it before asking for changes?"

Again, exactly!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Welcome aboard 'bro. This forum is meant to GENERAL in nature. All things related to strip clubs are welcome, but since this is a NATIONAL forum, the most interesting threads are broad enough in scope to be of interest to all members.

Occasionally, specific clubs are mentioned. Usually, nationally knownSorry, stopped to get an Egg McMuffin. What were you saying? clubs many members may be familiar with (Mons Venus, the Flight Club etc).

Having said that, it's not uncommon for some one to start a thread about "the best clubs in Huntington, WV". But you're not going get much of a discussion.

the Strip Club List is a website where specific clubs can be discussed. When I first joined TUSCL, one could make comments about specific clubs but I don't think hardly anyone used it and that feature us gone.

I understand where you're coming from. It can be fun to discuss specific clubs and dancers with other peo

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    http://usasexguide.info/

has city forums
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ...people. For example, in Muchigan there is a web site called TwoSheds that is exactly what you are looking for. Get someone in your area to start a similar board.

Don't mean to be negative. Enjoy this board fir what it us. Hope to see you participate
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    That might be a nice feature to be able to search for discussions by city or state. I don't know how many would use that feature or if it would be much trouble for Founder to implement. It sounds like he runs this site in his spare time and would have to hire someone to do a bunch of programming changes. There are probably only about 12 or so regular posters on here anyway. I don't believe that many are participating in the discussion board.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Mac, you can read reviews for Portland clubs.

Your other option is to start a discussion yourself that focuses on Portland. Other readers may then chime in, and you will have the discussion you want.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I agree with you Mac. I live in Indianapolis and I was hoping this was a forum to discuss particular clubs. You can go under your state,city and club club but all you can do is read or give reviews. no way to discuss or share experiences. And before some smartass says something like 'leave if you don't like it" your right that is probably what I will do.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There are many guys on this forum that have been to clubs in many cities including Indy and once you are on the forum a while you can get info clubs in a particular area by starting a thread about a particular city. I have been to many Indy clubs but not as much lately. Beware of club ratings do not filter out the shills that severely overrate clubs and the novices that have never been in a good club. You are better off to read individual reviews and look for consistant trends. I like to tour selected clubs an area and review them.
  • MacBro
    12 years ago
    Thanks for all the comments. I did not want to stir anything up, im not a trouble maker. It was just a thought, and since the club list is by city i thought it was a possibility. I like the site, and glad i joined. I appreciate the iphone format looks good on the phone.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Maybe if/when Founders brings back the club discussion boards you will get something closer to what you want.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Actually i did start a thread about Dancers showclub in Indy and got some feedback. Maybe this feature works better than I thought.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    If you start a thread about a particular club/city, then you may be able to find out about other TUSCLers in that area and you can PM (Private Message) with them and share each other’s experiences.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion