tuscl

Updating club details

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Having just done a 6 day road trip, I am now aware that club details are not getting updated by the members. Sure there are a lot of reviews but few people have taken the extra minute to update the club details. I wasted my time driving to 3 clubs that were not open because their hours of operation were not shown. Just checking the boxes on the review template will not change the club details. You need to first go to "update club details". Clubs are not beer and wine only, full bar and juice bar. they are only one of the 3. Same with dances. The are not bikni, topless and nude. They are one of the 3 but not all.

Please take the extra minute to complete the update club details when doing a review. This will make it better for all of us.

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I just did that on a Club I frequent where the operating hours were wrong.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I also just updated hours for a club I missed yesterday because the hours were listed wrong. Thanks Shadowcat for the prompt.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Good reminder Shadowcat!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Checking the boxes does nothing? That's annoying. I always check the boxes, have I been wasting my time?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Emita - Yes. Take a look at your club details and see if anything changed. Does it still say beer and wine only in a full service bar club?
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the reminder, SC
    Will take better care, next review
    RL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    When I go to update a club's details I often notice that confusing information has been posted previously. The subject of dancers, and lap dances are bikini, topless, or nude is the often checked more than once. "Dancers" - nude, topless, or bikini, should have only one category checked. That's what the club allows them on stage. In the "Lap Dances" category there could be more than one. I would hope that Founder would revise the "Dancers" category so that only one can be checked.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Yes, the beer/full and bikini/topless/nude selections should all be set up so you can select only one. I always fix that. But now I discover I wasn't really fixing it.

However, it seems you can go back and correct the club info without writing a new review, so I have gone back through the clubs I know about and fixed the info. Thanks for the tip, Shadow.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I agree shadow. It took me three f-ing trip til I figured out when one club was open.

I don't agree with the idea of limiting bikini/topless/nude to only one selections. Some clubs have both topless and nude dance options, and YMMV, so selecting a range can mean that a range is to be expected.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I often don't even look at that information. I have looked at it a couple of times and I believe I even went to club details to fix it. Other times, I didn't know what all was offered so I thought, I don't know, I won't even bother to look at it. I suspect many others just don't look at it much either or don't know. If I notice something wrong, I will try to update it.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    This info is out of date for most clubs IME. Guys are eager to post their worthless 6-8 sentence shill reviews but nobody cares to update club details. I too have shown up at clubs with the wrong hours posted.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Agreed, shadowcat. Not much pisses me off big time, but if I've driven a fair distance to a club and it isn't open as stated in the club details hours, that really ticks me off.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Sort of like driving to Key West see a couple of out of town dancers and they aren't there! :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - That is your own damn fault. Don't belive everything a dancer tells you. :))
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LMAO @Clubber and shadowcat. I remember Clubber's telling me about that one.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the reminder, Shadowcat. It seems like I am always updating something on some club in my area. I believe that is also the place on this site to say a club is closed.

That is something we all have to do because in the entire time I've been on TUSCL, I knew one owner who knew TUSCL existed and thus could fix the details for their club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion