tuscl

Do you sometimes like to blend into a crowd and not get noticed?

Sunday, May 6, 2012 12:02 PM
Apparently the other night I was doing a better job of that when I was sitting in a seat in the middle of small crowd. The lights bothered my eyes though. I moved to a completely empty section on the other side of the main stage. Less lights shining on those seats I noticed. I thought I wouldn't be noticed too much way back there. Suddenly I had two waitresses and two dancers approach me in less than a few minutes. I think next time I'm going to bring my sunglasses because I do not like all the bright lights shining down where customers sit at. I noticed a couple of other people wearing or had sunglasses. It probably didn't help that a good looking dancer on the main stage motioned for me to come over to the stage and she did a back flip into my lap. I didn't notice her doing that with anyone else. I enjoyed it but thought I wouldn't be noticed much before I sat there. Anyone else have trouble finding an out of way spot? I think all the good seats get taken early.

18 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    hmmm, sunglasses probably won't help me get noticed less. I could probably see better with sunglasses though so I might wear them anyway.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "And I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can Keep track of visions in my eyes"
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes I weart my super sleuth mustache and glasses
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I wear all black and go set down in the darkest corner.....I blend right in once I put on the skimask ! Lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My favored seating spot doesn't have lights shining in my eyes. So I'm not interested in out of the way seating. NO sunglasses as most Clubs are too Fucking dark even in the afternoon to see well at 1st.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I like to sneak in & sit for a while & survay the ladies
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I'll never have that luxury, unfortunately.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't mind some attention. The bright lights shining or flashing in my eyes are very irritating especially when I'm sitting at a table trying to watch dancers on stage from a slight distance. I see more and more clubs with bright flashing lights shining not just on the stage but all out in the crowd. I don't want the lights all over me. I want to be able see dancers on the stage. I remember a time when clubs were much darker. I don't mind more light but it's seems like it's going to the other extreme. Lots of bright flashing lights is why I've been considering bringing and wearing sunglasses in some strip clubs. I may keep them in my car though for fear of breaking them or losing them too easily.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Often sitting by yourself in a SC is a more surefire way to get noticed – sort of the prey getting separated from the herd.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Lopaw you could have blended in at a local strip club in my area. For a while a table with 4 girls and one guy were sitting next to me. Seems like lots of couples and girls are visiting local strip clubs. One group may have been a bachelorette party. I don't know what all the weird attire is all about sometimes. One weekend I saw a guy with a mohawk and red hair. He definitely didn't care about not blending in. He also had a leather jacket with spikes and red hair and then a few tables away were guys in business suits and ties with pretty dates dressed up well.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Yeah I know sitting by yourself is asking to be noticed. That's why I was glad a table full of girls decided to sit next to me. Unfortunately the two girls wearing short shorts were sitting almost right next to me but facing the wrong way so I couldn't see their legs. The one girl looked better than all but possibly two of the dancers.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    sharkhunter - true, but I club in the daytime, when there are never any other women customers around. Seems the girl groups & couples tend to come in at night (especially on weekends), so it is probably easier to blend in then. But during the afternoon I am very noticeable as the only woman in the joint who doesn't work there! In college I used to date a guy with a red mohawk. He also used to wear a spiked dog collar. He was actually a really cool & mellow guy, but you'd never know it by looking at him. He was definitely not the stripclub type, though.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Poptop
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I most always sit at the bar, so difficult to go unnoticed. I prefer it that way with the bar staff, but not the dancers.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    It's very hard for me to blend into the crowd at a couple of my regular clubs because I'm well known at one and at the other, the crowd is too small most nights for anyone to blend in. OTOH, at the other club I'm a regular at, I would prefer not to blend in, but do anyway. I don't think the girls there, in general, like guys who are by themselves.
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    At my regular club, there is a back area behind the bar that is usually for regulars. Usually no one there tips the girls on stage but they come by after their set and most of us tip them then. Very hard to "blend in" back there as we are mostly well known and the dancers know who our favs are. I did leave "my" area" a few times when it was clear that a few too many of my favs were there at the same time. Hate the stripper competition and back stabbing.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I especially like to be able to lay low when checking out a new place for the first time. It's also nice to be able to lay low in clubs that hound you for drinks etc.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I did leave "my" area" a few times when it was clear that a few too many of my favs were there at the same time" I'm always in my area, but I always show when I KNOW my ATF is working. I don't come to the Club on her days off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion