tuscl

Take your Daughter to Work Day

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, April 30, 2012 1:12 PM
Last Thursday at the club I did not see a fav dancer who usually works Thursdays. Today I asked her why she had been missing. She told me that last Thursday was "Take your Daughter to Work Day," and since her daughter was off school she had stayed home with her. I resisted the temptation to ask why she hadn't taken her daughter to work. What do dancers tell their children about their jobs? I see nothing wrong with being a stripper, but it is certainly an adult occupation that would be difficult to explain to a young child. And most people have a very negative opinion of strippers, which would make it hard for kids hear that mom takes off her clothes for money.

11 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "A dancer I currently know has two very young children. She says she is going to quit before they are old enough to understand what it is that she does. Smart girl who actually cares about her kids" Did this Dancer indicate how she would support her two young children after quitting her work as a Dancer?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Bartender and waitress are the two cover jobs that I hear most often, which of course explains why they work at night. ;)
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've met lot's of dancers without kids and I've also met lot's of dancers with kids. I don't know what the ones with children tell their kids, but I do know that it's hard to keep something like that a secret. Their kids find out eventually. I saw a t-shirt in a strip club that said, "Support single mothers, visit a strip club." I think the guy wearing it worked there.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Che, I'm sure there have been plenty without kids. Perhaps I overstated it, but really most dancers I don't ask about their family. And all my favorites who I do spend some time talking to do have kids. Maybe it's because I gravitate to "older" dancers, let's say 28 and above. Like I say, probably in my younger years I danced with some, but at that age I was focused on getting dances, not making conversation.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Like Rick, I usually hear waitress and bartender offered up by those who have kids. Of those who don't, some offer the same type of explanation, and some just admit it their friends and family know what they do. Most of those latter are not the ones providing extra.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I know one dancers that's been stripping less because her kids keep on asking her where she is going at nights. Her usual answer is going out with friends or working as waitress. Has anyone met a dancer that had teenagers not kids?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, TABB. We have several MILF's up here in the Detroit area that have teenaged kids. I've heard several dancers tell me of the trials of raising their teenaged kids. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "She told me that last Thursday was "Take your Daughter to Work Day" " Gee if I had know that I'd have taken my Black Female Cat to work. She's just like a child of mine own. LOL "Yes, TABB. We have several MILF's up here in the Detroit area that have teenaged kids. I've heard several dancers tell me of the trials of raising their teenaged kids. :)" Yes, Both of my 2 Ex-ATFs have teenage children, both were in their late 30's.
  • crecat03
    12 years ago
    A dancer I know has an 8 year old girl and she no longer tries to hide her work from her. She used to claim to be a waitress. Definitely more strippers have kids than don't. It's the single moms that are in the most need for money.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "It's the single moms" I've yet to have a Dancer tell me she was Married in 20+ years.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Had a stripper at a club south of Montreal take a call from her 14 year old daughter while she rubbed her pussy on my face. She did ask if I minded before she took the call. Don't know if she knew what mom was doing. Another dancer had an 18 year old son who would attend other dancer's birthday parties. I heard this from him when I visited her at home and he talked about her job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion