Topless clubs ATL? (non - 'strip club' atmosphere?)

Just to try something new, my girl and I are wanting to hit up a club in Atlanta. What we're looking for ideally is a college-age club where 80-100% of the girls are topless. She wants to go topless but doesn't want to be the only girl in the club who's so. Are there any such clubs (that aren't all out strip clubs) where we can get with the 21-30 crowd where most of the girls are topless in or around Atlanta GA?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Toppers International in Athens Georgia, Home of the University of Georgia.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Just to try something new, my girl and I are wanting to hit up a club in Atlanta...she wants to go topless."

Are you saying your girl wants to be a dancer, or she wants to go topless as a customer?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm totally confused.

"(that aren't all out strip clubs)"

Isn't the name of this web site The Ultimate STRIP CLUB
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Tell us when your girlfriend is going to the club so we check her out when she's topless.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I gotta go with MH on this one....... let me see if I got this straight....... you go on a website called THE ULTIMATE STRIP CLUB LIST and are asking about clubs that aren't strip clubs? I must be getting old 'cause I'm missing something.......
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I think I'm even more confused than the rest of you. Are there non-strip clubs where 80-100% of the female customers go topless? Where are these places?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    " Are there non-strip clubs where 80-100% of the female customers go topless? Where are these places?"

I'm curious too. :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Are there non-strip clubs where 80-100% of the female customers go topless? Where are these places?"

Evidently we've been going to the wrong damn clubs!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yeah I'd like to save some money and check out these 80-90% topless female clubs too!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've never been to a non-strip club where 10% of the women were topless.
    12 years ago
    There are a lot of topless pools in Las Vegas that might fit the request but that's not near Atlanta.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion