tuscl

YMMV but a little info can improve the odds

Alligators make good pets, at least up to 4 ft long ....
Saturday, April 28, 2012 4:06 PM
Just wondering in the esteemed opinion of the crew that visits this site, what areas of the country have the highest in-club mileage, highest chance of OTC offers and best value including extras, etc. The top ten list on the site reflect 'best' but not necessarily highest mileage. I am planning a trip or two and I'd like to sample some areas that I may have missed that are currently exceptional in these areas. Cast your vote for the best. My experience some of the best areas are: Toronto, Canada Las Vegas, Miami, Tijuana, Pierce County, FL Detroit (although I have not been there for a few years)

17 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Tijuana is most "bang" for the buck of course. But the clubs there are more like brothels than a traditional strip club. Vegas is good but best chance of getting ripped off. I've never had much luck in Miami but haven't been there since I've had the benefit of tuscl intelligence. Detroit and Toronto are best but I may be biased having grown up in Detroit.
  • tvhead
    12 years ago
    I think there is great mileage to be had in: Huntsville, Alabama Atlanta Tampa
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Detroit (although I have not been there for a few years)" The Motor City based on my restricted travels to other geographic areas.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OTC, in my experience varies club to club at any given time. I will say at the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, FL, I was getting more offers through the years.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Colombia has the mileage
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Don't forget Philly...lots of opportunity and had many offers.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Don't forget Philly...lots of opportunity and had many offers.
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the updates. Looks like the Detroit area will be high on the list for an update trip. I was surprised to see a vote for Alabama, the only time I was there it was a heavily censored area with six foot rules and no fun anywhere. New York in days gone by used to be impressive but those days are gone. No one mentioned Indiana either and I thought it was a pretty good area where recent activity showed an upswing. Keep the comments coming and maybe I can put together a list.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    My favorites are: Boston Chicago (downtown only) Orlando Richmond (or almost any club in VA) Little Rock Manhattan (stay away from the boroughs like Queens)
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Providence, RI. There are extras in Boston?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Providence, Detroit, and San Francisco.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    None of the Indy clubs are hit and miss (mostly miss) for ITC fun. Forget Terre Haute and Fort Wayne, Not been to Kokomo clubs in 20+ years. Some of the clubs up by Chicago (Gary) are game but watch your back as many are in very rough and or deserted areas.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Richmond, VA??? The clubs are so lame in VA, no disrespect intended, but really???
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Hey. If rickdugan says Richmond. I believe it. :)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL. Thanks for the good mention shadow. :) Obviously (or maybe not so obvious to some) my post was tongue in cheek. I picked the crappiest and/or most expensive places I could think of and posted them like it was manna from above. I've had some luck in both NYC and Boston, but it was not at the same price tag one would see in wonderful places like Atlanta, Pasco County, FL or even Greenville, SC. The rest of that list was pure crap - LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Dang, rick. Ya had me going there. When I was in Virginia last summer for the hurricane (damn, now there was a BJ !!! ) I purposely skipped stopping in Richmond at a club. In Virginia Beach, that weekend, nothing was going as normal as we hunkered down for the Hurricane as she came up the coast and from what I've read here on TUSCL, the club in Virginia Beach sounds pretty dangerous.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    VM, you did not miss anything by skipping Richmond. I was there a couple of years ago and I'm still suffering from PTSD - these clubs sucked royally. Prominent pasties on top and full booty shorts, along with no hard alcohol allowed in any SC. The energy levels were also low as everything just felt very controlled. After my first night in Richmod, I desperately pulled up a map and tried to calculate how close I was to a state border, but quickly realize just how far I was from anything resembling a real club, so I tortured myself some more and went out one more night in Richmond. From there on, I just gave up. I will never step into a club in VA again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion