Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pictures of Jell-O's Strippers

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

This article has lots of pictures of the strippers who are defending accused pimp Jello-O Wallace. The girls look OK but I would want to see them without clothes before getting a lap dance. One stripper testified that Jell-O is being charged as a pimp because he's black. But I think it's because he has a pimp mustache.

Would your stripper friends come to your defense if you were arrested? I think my ATF and a couple other dancers would try to help me, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"The girls look OK but I would want to see them without clothes before getting a lap dance."

I like Teresa's sexy librarian/exotic dancer/non-prostitute look. Hot!

"Would your stripper friends come to your defense if you were arrested?"

No, that only happens if you have a cool street nickname like Jello-O. At least Juicebox is in good shape.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Average.

"Would your stripper friends come to your defense if you were arrested?"

I'd would like to think my ATF would. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd do Teresa. Any dancer I have known I doubt would help me, but oh well.

Profile picture for igloo9999
igloo9999
•

I gotta agree with 'average'. getting a dance would depend on what they looked like without clothes & attitude.

now, it may be my inflated ego, but i could count on 5-6 cutting dancers, 2-3 retired dancers, a few barmaids & potentially 2 bars supporting me. I got them all believing I'm a really nice guy.

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

I'd be astounded if any of my favorite dancers came to my aid for anything. But the non-strip club bartenders I know would help me out.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Juice would have all kinds of bitches, ho's, pimps, ballers and players to help me out ! LMFAO !......juicie juice !

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

kara teresa and amber all look pretty good. amber is no doubt the best

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Put me in the "opinion reserved until I see them naked" camp.

As for anybody lending a hand, I suppose if I needed any drugs or wet work, there's a couple I could count on, but other than that, no.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Help me? I can't even get a mercy fuck. :)

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

No KY wrestling?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement