tuscl

Pictures of Jell-O's Strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This article has lots of pictures of the strippers who are defending accused pimp Jello-O Wallace. The girls look OK but I would want to see them without clothes before getting a lap dance. One stripper testified that Jell-O is being charged as a pimp because he's black. But I think it's because he has a pimp mustache.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/…

Would your stripper friends come to your defense if you were arrested? I think my ATF and a couple other dancers would try to help me, but I wouldn't bet on it.

10 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago
    "The girls look OK but I would want to see them without clothes before getting a lap dance."

I like Teresa's sexy librarian/exotic dancer/non-prostitute look. Hot!

"Would your stripper friends come to your defense if you were arrested?"

No, that only happens if you have a cool street nickname like Jello-O. At least Juicebox is in good shape.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Average.

"Would your stripper friends come to your defense if you were arrested?"

I'd would like to think my ATF would. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'd do Teresa. Any dancer I have known I doubt would help me, but oh well.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I gotta agree with 'average'. getting a dance would depend on what they looked like without clothes & attitude.

now, it may be my inflated ego, but i could count on 5-6 cutting dancers, 2-3 retired dancers, a few barmaids & potentially 2 bars supporting me. I got them all believing I'm a really nice guy.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I'd be astounded if any of my favorite dancers came to my aid for anything. But the non-strip club bartenders I know would help me out.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice would have all kinds of bitches, ho's, pimps, ballers and players to help me out ! LMFAO !......juicie juice !
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    kara teresa and amber all look pretty good. amber is no doubt the best
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Put me in the "opinion reserved until I see them naked" camp.

As for anybody lending a hand, I suppose if I needed any drugs or wet work, there's a couple I could count on, but other than that, no.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Help me? I can't even get a mercy fuck. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No KY wrestling?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion