tuscl

Rate the Hottie --> The Most Beautiful Face in the World?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 7:39 AM
I do see the symmetry, but I agree, not the most beautiful. [view link]

22 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'd pop a load on it if she was sucking my dick, but "most beautiful"? Bit of a stretch.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The Most Beautiful Face in the World?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT within several million miles in my view.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Cute but not the winner in my book.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
  • COclubber
    12 years ago
    Cite but not sexy.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Not close.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    How big are her tits?
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Nice, but not neccessary
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    She sells frites for a living. Figure that's a high-turn-over position? :P I guess she's now been "discovered" and will be a "professional model" from now on out.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    IMO she is very pretty. As for being the best, I think that's intrinsicly very had to judge. My gut reaction was to say my xATF has a better looking face, but I've only ever seen xATF fully made up at the club. Not really and apples to apples comparison. Other thoughs... I'd put her in the top 5-10% of pretty faces, I think she'd looked better as a burnette, and I'd have zero objection to waking up next to her every day. Is she Princess Kate hot? no, but pretty good for a brit.
  • rell
    12 years ago
    i mean shes pretty nice.. shes cute has a natural thing with her.. im not sure about the best looking face because shes kind of on the plain side
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Pretty? yes. But the most beautiful? Not even close.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I agree with the masses. Cute yes, wouldn't throw her out of bed, but not the most beautiful.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Quite attractive, but hardly the best.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    and another vote with the majority......... definitely cute, would drop a load on her......... not sexy......... definitely not 'the' best looking.......
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    I'm down with everybody else on this....She's cute no doubt, but not the most beautiful if I'm the beholder....
  • Longball300
    12 years ago
    After all, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder........
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    She is beautiful, a definite 8 or 9. But of course, I cannot see her body.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, I'm going to have to be slightly contrarian here. While I'll agree that she's not the absolutely *most* "beautiful" face I've ever seen, she definitely ranks in the top fraction of a percent of most *attractive*. I'll freely admit though that I find ordinary, pretty women much more attractive than most so-called "beauties". For instance, Angelina Jolie's face is *not* attractive to me, and was not even when she was younger. As well, at a certain point, the superlative "most" is moot anyway. They are *all* the "most beautiful", if for differnent reasons.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Survey says... Cute, pretty, yes. Most Beautiful Face in the World, nyet!
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    For being the most beautiful face all over the UK, she's pretty. The UK has ugly women, and this one seems to be the best they have.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    being British, I wonder how her teeth look? notice she isn't smiling. hell, she can suck my dick any day (want some fries with that bj?)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion