tuscl

Help: Club 390/Chicago Suburbs recommendations

I live in the SW Chicago Suburbs and have been looking for a new ATF since mine left Atlantis about two months ago. Club 390 seems to be a very good spot to find one, and from what it sounds like from TUSCL members, there are extras to be found there with the right girl. I really don't like Arnies or Club O and the NW Indiana clubs are a little bit far to drive to. Can any members help me by pointing me in the direction of a beautiful girl who would be a good "go to" fun time girl? Especially at 390. I like the daytimes there being free and see a lot of beautiful girls there. Kylie being my favorite, but she's always busy and not sure if she's good ATF material. Any recommendations for the South Side? Thanks in advance everyone.

9 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Bring your wallet at club 390. The girls and staff there are all about the benjamins. They patrol the two regular lapper areas pretty heavily. The private rooms start high and go up. Never had a phone number offered to me or mine asked for there. I did not ask for any.
  • jimmy730
    12 years ago
    Thanks Tiredtraveler, kinda figured it was expensive, and overall comparable to Atlantis, but was kinda hoping for an ATF with mileage possibilities. Anyone else have any input?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I cannot offer help regarding any geographic Club location since I live a LOT father east.

I can appreciate wanting to replace an ATF & regaining that experience. I'd 1st look real HARD among those dancers that you know pretty well & favor a lot. Regarding recommendations, I'd ask for them via PM. Other members may be more likely to give you useful info that way rather than in the Open Forum setting. I've found my last 2 ATFs via recommendations made via PMs from TUSCL members & a member of another Strip Club Forum.

Good Luck.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    If it were that easy to get ATF's everyone on this site would always have an ATF. LOL.

Unfortunately, in my experience, you have to get ATF's the hard way by establishing a relationship thru time spent together. That's how human relationships work.
  • jimmy730
    12 years ago
    Thanks Alucard, my problem seems to be that the girls I am fond of don't seem to offer mileage without it becoming a bf/gf type of thing. Maybe I attract mostly "good" girls. lol
    Mainly because I have an aversion for the hoes.
    And I kinda mind any real relationship with a stripper because there are no real relationships in the SC world. What I had before was perfect. I've been looking, but so far, no go. So if anyone has a good South Side dancer to recommend or to look into, please message me here. At this point I am open to anyone, but prefer white, brunette, American girls.
    Thanks
    and Alucard, can you please let me know what other forums you use to find info.
    Thanks again
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    See additional PM.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    It's been my experience at 390 that the regulars get most of the attention - the dancers don't pay much attention to people they don't know. That may be overcome if you entice ($$$) the bouncers to seat you in the "Reserved" sections. Personally, I've had much more fun at other nearby clubs like Club O, Skybox and Jimmy's.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Is this a NEW way to say "No Comment" motorhead? LOL
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    There's a dancer that sometimes frequents Club 390 called Harley, she has a website (www.harleytymes.com). She travels quite a bit so she might not be at 390 much. I had a pretty good time with her. SHe also works Flight Club in Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion