tuscl

Wooing OTC by handing out party treats.........

Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:43 PM
Let me start off by saying my, hmmmm, friend, may dabble but is not a serious drug user. My friend has discovered that it is easier to get OTC by asking girls to party rather than offering strait up $$$$$$. Ie instead of paying $300 for OTC my friend can score about $60-$80 in party favors of many different sorts. Its almost like he is offering them candy! Is this too far down the moral well or just being cost efficient since these girls will use anyway? This of course is all fictional and would never happen in real life.

31 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Your friend is a douchebag. On another note, prostitution is a misdemeanor almost everywhere, whereas drugs tend to be felonies.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I see no issue with pay4play, it's a business transaction. Drugs blurry the lines. Is she consenting or is she just high as a kite? Besides do you want to limit yourself to just the druggies?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    You don't want to be a drug dealer, because giving drugs to them puts you in that category. While it might be financially cheaper in the short run, the long term ramifications are dangerous.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Been through that in the 70's and 80's. No matter how hot, now a girl who uses gets nothing from me except maybe a bottle of water if I think she needs it.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Geez....why do some people have to take a perfectly good business transaction and muddy it up with dope? Fuggedaboudit.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Is this too far down the moral well or just being cost efficient since these girls will use anyway?" IMO it is TOO far down. And making blanket assertions like "since these girls will use anyway", is simply fucking stupid.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Won't work with some girls. Two of my three former ATFs already had all they needed as their boyfriends were in pharm sales
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    What happens when the dancer gets caught with drugs and your name gets leaked as the distributor?
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Everyone posting so far has said what I wanted to say.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    It's poison and mental treachery. Drugs handicap the thinking processes.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Frankly I shudder to think what the club is going to do to you if they find you brought drugs onto the premises and distributing them to the dancers.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    That's kind of skeevy. Although it would be acceptable to invite them to "party" and then have a clown, balloons, and a pony in your apartment when she gets there.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Every strip club bust starts with drug sales or trade. That behaviour puts us all at risk. If I see drug transactions going on in a club I leave.
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    So far the consensus appears to be people who pay money for sex are far superior to people who pay via other means. lol
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    A dancer who would have sex with you for $60 to $80 in drugs is not the kind of girl I want to be caught OTC with. Chances are these girls have done this sex-for-drugs transaction ever since they took their first hit of coke in the club. Coke almost destroyed the life of a beautiful dancer I once knew. Just give them money, at least you will be able to sleep at night.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    If If I wanted to do it, I could not pull this off. I have no fucking idea how to score drugs. Nor do I want to find out.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I have no fucking idea how to score drugs. Nor do I want to find out" Likewise SC. Illicit Drugs simply DESTROY!!!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I've seen this in action and it only leads to an inevitable crash and burn. Where I clubbed in the mid 90s, coke was almost a prerequisite for getting a girl out of the club. It was a bad scene and I have no interest in re-living it. A few years ago I took a girl out of a club in Charlotte and, when we got to my room, she asked me if I had "party favors." I was so drunk that, until I got her into clearer light, I did not notice that her own condition was probably not caused by alcohol alone. When she learned that I had nothing, she got upset and the whole experience was horrible. Fuck drugs - they only screw up a good scene for mongers.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, I guess it is an "old guy" thing, as you hi the nail on the head exactly!
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    prostitution is a misdemeanor while drugs can lead to a felony. Also it is easier to prove a drug charge than it is to prove a prostitution charge.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Shadow and clubber, this one's for you. [view link] skip to 1:27 if you want to get straight to the point.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Drugs don't kill people. People kill people.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    staxwell - I tried weed a couple of times in my younger days and rejected it. Now if you believe in second hand smoke. I get stoned everytime I go to my favorite club. 2 weeks ago I had a hottie sitting on my lap and filling a blunt. I knew it wasn't oregano. I've gotten through 70 years without it. I guess I can get through the rest of them without it, even though with out using them I will probably have to live longer.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'll just say my best experiences with strippers involved a moderate about of drugs and alcohol. My worst experiences involve large amounts of drugs and alcohol. It's like a wedding. If everyone just gets a litte tipsy, it's great! But one obnoxious drunk can fuck it up for everyone. I personally don't do coke anymore. I'll admit I never could handle it. I also don't offer anything to anyone I don't know very well. Score your own shit.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    also this is a pretty good list of things you want to get if your looking for OTC [view link]
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My only exposure to Weed has been second hand weed smoke at Football games during my College yrs. I didn't get any High, it just nauseated me! LOL It is an "old guy" thing! LOL
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    20+ years ago it was pretty easy to get girls out of Phx clubs with just pot and alcohol. There are still a lot of young girls dancing that just do pot. It all depends on the club.
  • Sowhatt
    12 years ago
    Weed, no big deal. It's a misdemeanor too, for a reason (see thousands of other forums for the economic reasons behind the illegality of it, etc.). Coke, etc. Big deal. Fuck that shit.
  • maburton
    12 years ago
    Bringing drugs into the discussion creates a much, much greater complexity. When it comes to things that can and will yield felonies, be VERY careful who you involve. Not just in this regard, but anytime in life. Never, ever bring up the topic yourself, and never bring drugs in the club.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The only time I smelled illegal second hand smoke was at a rock concert. I have never smelled anything other than cigarette smoke in a strip club. I thought that reeks. I did apparently have some suite mates one college year that knew how to get access to illegal substances of some kind. They didn't try to give me anything. For some reason the were afraid of what I might do. I guess they might have thought I was a little bit too wild without drugs. Maybe it was that or that they knew I had a machete in my dorm room. I never threatened anyone.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    I would only promise drugs in the club. Don't actually take them there with you or have them in your car. Otherwise the 4th Amendment can't help you at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion