tuscl

Ocean City, Maryland - Anyone know of any clubs in the area? or maybe a short dr

DOLLAR_BILL
New Jersey
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:56 AM
Taking a trip this weekend (4/20) to do some golfing and wanted to know if there were any clubs in the area? Any suggestions? Coming from NJ so if any are along the way - that's good too.

6 comments

• mrpsu
    12 years ago
    Closest club to OCMD is in Seaford Del. About a 45 minute drive or so. I was never there but drove by it, near Route 13 on Route 20. There are no reviews on here for it either. The best club on the way is in Smyrna Del, called Fairways Inn. Great club. Good mileage dances. I usually stop here on the way to and from the beach.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    FYI: the club in Seaford is listed as a bikini club. (According to TUSCL most DE clubs are pastie or bikini). I have not personally been to any DE clubs, but looking over the TUSCL list of DE clubs, Fairways would be my first choice as it is the only topless option (as I would not want to waste time on bikini or pastie clubs)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    The beach isn't enough tits and ass for ya?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    There are tits and ass in the beach - you just can't touch them! Unless you know of a beach I don't know about?
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    DE clubs are fairly lame as far as strpclubs go and VA is even worst. NJ has some fair clubs but is a long drive. You may just have better luck at the bars in OC. Seacrets has a pool and bikini's frequently walk around the place day and nights. Alcohol ,bikini's and testosterone often result in a very good time for all, but not the stripclub experience.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    DE clubs are the WORST. Don't waste your time and the one in DE you are talking about is closed. Closest worth while is Baltimore area or up to Philly. You are really in no-mans land there, errr, no woman-land!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion