tuscl

After Hours Club?

Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:43 PM
I've been invited to an "after-hours club" that opens at 2 AM Tue-Sat (actaully, Wed-Sun would be more accurate). By invited, I mean a dancer told me about the club and got me a pass (it's members only with a steep buy-in, but the pass is good for one entrance paying the cover only). What should I expect at an "after-hours club"? I don't think it's likely to be as free wheeling as the club @jackslash described in this post [view link]. If I get up the nerve to go -- after downing a Red Bull -- I'll let you know. But in the meantime, any thoughts and/or guidance will be appreciated.

6 comments

• carl95
    12 years ago
    Expect to wake up in a bathtub of ice with a kidney missing.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The only ones I've read about were all out Sex Parties.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Just sounds like a swinger's club.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    From what I've been able to learn online, the club has been around for quite a while. A story about the owner seeking a liquor license for a newly acquired strip club mentioned that he owned this club and said, a "2008 federal tax describes itself as a 'nonprofit social club that promotes its members' personal contacts, commingling and fellowship with one another, while at the same time ensures that its members have a common objective directed toward pleasure, recreation and other nonprofitable purposes.'" A story from 1998 made it sound like a retro-80s dance club.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Your soo going to get fucked up the ass while you are pounding his wifes pussy lol
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I agree with most posters - be careful. In my state they have these things called PIGS. I have no idea what it stands for, but what I do know is they are often illegal anything goes businesses. You pay for entrance and gain access to a "mall" of prostitution, gambling, and drug availability - and zero security (bouncers can be useful!) I am not saying this is one of those places, but it could be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion