tuscl

The Record for a Run-On Sentence?

Saturday, April 14, 2012 7:28 AM
I just finished reading this review - [view link] While informative, it consists of nothing more than one long run-on sentence - 221 words nearly all lower case, with only one comma near the beginning. That must be some kind of record, or at least a contender here on TUSCL. Any other grammatical stand-outs in our rich archive of reviews? *** 91exile Joined: Dec 2011 Clubs Reviewed: 2 Total Reviews: 3 Las Palmas Ballroom 950 Broadway Los Angeles, California 90015Reviewed on: April 14, 2012 Visited on: Friday Evening Dancers on Shift: 25-99 I just had come back from fantasy and it was a nice cold friday night, this was my first time in las palmas and i gotta say you got to check this fun place out it was packed with guys and girls and yes you could choose which one of the fine bitches there you wanna be and there are a whole bunch of girls to choose from and if you dont speak spanish your not welcomed here sorry bro but you wont get far with the girls as for me yes i pick the hottest looking slut there with her mini dree she looked like she was ready fuck any guy right there so we went upstair for some fun i put my hands all over her like she was mine i wanted to fuck her right there on the dance floor but since that shit is illegal in this stupid ass country so whatever we had nice conversation and i dont know what the other fuckers think about this place but this place is the shit is like a whorehouse of latinas and yes some are young and are hot milfs you can also play pool if you want to but overall ill go again it reminded of the good whorehouses in tijuana if you know what i mean (:

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I guess the grammatically correct need not submit! LOL
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    We should grade reviewers on their grammar and spelling. That's how I grade dancers.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    If grammar and spelling are required, we'd have to disqualify the Juice, and we can't have that.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Having a way to edit our posts afterward would HELP!!! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Night thank you ma'an !................look I know sum of you men are from the Ivy leages and have huge iq's.......me I wouldn't mind having something to correct these thangs for us (me included) less forchanit ! But we do just fine and this fella gave a nice and entertaining review according to the juiceman !........to each is own...............club on mr. Yale !
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    Let's cut Exile some slack here. It appears he is new to the review process and may not have known you lose points for grammar. I got the jist of what he was saying. In fact I'd like to fuck that hot Latino in the mini skirt myself ! I wonder what her name was ?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Not exactly so much a run on sentence as lacking punctuation. Twitter will be the death of the English language yet.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Not exactly so much a run on sentence as lacking punctuation." I will add it. . . , , ? , . . ! , , . .
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    With the scanty punctuation and the multiple uses of the word "yes", it reads like a male-narrated final chapter of James Joyce's Ulysses. From the beginning of the review up until the comma, it reads like the opening of a novel by Dashiell Hammett, James M. Cain, or perhaps Raymond Chandler. Clearly, the author of the review had no desire to hide his literary influences.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mo head shit that was fucking halarouse or how ever you spell that
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Brain. I'm in the floor on that one lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, the way the young ones don't learn much in school these days, it truely is no surprise. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    brainiac: welcome! You've been a member for a longtime time. But you don't post much. You can be our new book_guy. book_guy used to be a frequent poster but seems to have disappeared. Maybe a little "competition" will bring him back. :)
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    Thank you, motorhead. I remember Book Guy well. (How can one easily forget his avatar, having seen it as a .gif?) He covered a wider range of topics than I'm capable of but if Serious Literature ever appears on the discussion boards again, I'll be there.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    And shekitout has been my ass for years. Telling me to use spell check.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Ran out of breath half way thru it. The poster in his review mentions about speaking Spanish ... - seems like a chicano whom has not quite mastered the English language yet - and living in LA he may never will!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion