tuscl

Best Lookers

Thursday, April 5, 2012 4:24 PM
Did you ever notice that if you get thirsty while visiting your favorite men's club, all you have to do is pick out the prettiest, hottest woman in the place and she is either the barmaid or the waitress? This is a trend I noticed a couple of years ago while visiting some Dayton clubs, but never really gave it much deep thought. Then this past Tuesday evening/night made a whirlwind tip of the best "value" rated southern Detroit clubs and thought to rate the dances vs the wait staff. BT's Cabaret was a prime example of what I'm talking about. Of the maybe 10 dancers, 9 were OKish but reminded me of the kinda plain-Jane, girl-next-door who you rode the bus to high school and talked about algebra with, However there were 5 smoking-hot Playboy Centerfold types serving the drinks! Results BT's H8S H8 Hustler Bogart's Landing S. Scarlet's (Toledo) dancers 5-7 1-3 2-4 7-8 2-4 5-7 6-7 wait staff 9-10 7 6 9-10 5-6 8-9 9 Subis in Southgate was the only exception, but then they had a male bartender and one skank waitress and some comparatively hot dancers that night. (Best in Show award!) WTF? Think it's because the wait staff dress sexy and keep their clothes on? NOTE: This trend certainly holds true around Cleveland/Akron area but I think it's a totally different tend in TAMPA! How about in your clubbing neck of the woods? Talk about TOFTT! Cost over $150 in cover, valet and single Ginger Ales to acquire this very scientific data.

17 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you are looking for STRICTLY Eye Candy, I'll agree to a certain point. I generally prefer a certain Chemistry between myself and the Dancer I'm with. For me having a dancer who is a 10 in looks & body is NO damned good if her personality is the pits! I'll take a Dancer with girl next door looks & a fabulous & VERY friendly personality. That's a description of my current ATF.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My very first to the reknowned Flight Club was very disappointing several years ago. From TUSCL reviews I was expecting every dancer to be at least a 9. The two or three hottest girls in the club we either servers or shot girls. The club I visited Saturday night had a young waitress cuter than any of the dancers. I tipped her well but she seemed new and nervous and probably just thought I was some fat old fuck.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Yeah in a lot of clubs there's the token super hot bartender/waitress. Part of it is they are usually more covered up (that can help a lot) and another part is sometimes we just want what we can't have.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    According to a stripper who I'm friends with, the competition for jobs as a waitress/bartender in strip clubs is fierce. They earn a better living than the strippers do so it's harder to get one of those jobs than it is to get a job stripping.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Last time I was at Scarlett's the bartenders and waitstaff were easily the hottest because there were no dancers in sight! That's because I walked in during 2 for 30. Scarlett's has one bartender who is not only hotter than most of the dancers, but actually knows how to mix drinks, which is rare in a strip club.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I have been told the same thing about wages for waitresses/bartenders vs dancers. Waitresses make more generally on average. In my experience, sometimes it is the dancers who are hot, and sometimes the waitresses. I can't say it is usually the waitress who's hotter. Thanks for TOFTT.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    Definitely true. I have been to penthouse four times in the past two weeks and the best looking girls are the waitresses. One of them is a 10 in anybody's eyes. One more thing I have noticed is the mileage of the better looking girls is not as high as old days. Very high turnovers. You sure can find extras, but those rare 9s or 10s just do dances these days.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Agree. Another observation is, the bartenders and waitresses also are either married to, engaged to, or dating good-looking guys who are gainfully employed. The dancers all seem to have the low quality unemployed musician-type relationships. Even the dancers have commented to me about how much better quality men the others get because they're not strippers.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I am going to disagree with most of the posts. In the two clubs that I hang out in 95% of the time, the dancers are better looking and make more money that the waitresses or bar tenders. This is not to say that I have never seen a hot waitress or bar tender that I wished was a dancer. I have but certainly not the rule. I have seen waitress become dancers but not vic versa. I have seen over the hill dancers become bar tenders but not waitresses.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    I know a dancer who went from dancer to waitress at Follies
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I have been to some clubs where the waitresses are hotter than the dancers. I usually have more fun flirting with the servers than playing with mediocre dancers. Waitresses can make good coin. Consider they get a dollar tip or more per drink and might serve 200 to 400 in a night if the clientele is good. I think what hurts waitresses in most establishments is the fact they are usually overstaffed and have to compete against each other for every drink sold. Two waitresses for thirty guys versus four waitresses for thirty guys? "Want another drink?"--every 15 seconds! Yes, I see that type of thing alot. I guess strip club owners are overly optimistic about how much business they will get.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    rentz2 - I do too but it didn't last long. She went back to dancing.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I'll bite. @motorhead, you are not just some fat old fuck. You are good enough, and smart enough, and doggone it, people like you. Most places I've seen, the waitstaff is maybe cute but few could get up on stage. A couple have been washed up old dancers, and they try and brush up against you to bump up their tip take. But it is usually a little creepy. The wrinkled old chain-smoking skank who over-applies her lipstick. I have even seen the rare female customer-dancer-bartender transformation over a few years.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Scarlett's on Telegraph in Toledo had a pair of "7" Identical twins working there. One danced and the other waitressed. The only difference was the dancer wore contacts and shaved. The waitress had a landing stripe. She would sometimes not were anything under her skirt and flash you if you tipped her and played a little grab ass when the place got rockin.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ There is a club in Lansing, MI that used to have twins working too. They were pretty hot. Both were waitresses. I wonder how common that is?
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    just to support you point. I just hit two local clubs, with nothing going, maybe a good friday thing, but both clubs had a smokin female bartender. Both had me stayin when I should had be leavin.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    sorry "your"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion