Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vince Neils strip club commercial.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Sounded cool until I saw the Deja Vu logo. I guess that means it is gonna be low mileage.

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

The story says the club is "taking up residence at the former Déjà Vu location" so I think the logo is just left over from the previous tenant.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

He should be doing Viagra commercials

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Ermita_Nights,

The Deja Vu logo is on the building because the official name of the club is "DEJA VU PRESENTS VINCE NEIL'S GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS". The club is listed on dejavu.com.

It's just another marketing label for the corporation like Larry Flynt's Huster Club and Little Darlings.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Ho Hum...

Profile picture for whopper
whopper
•

I know if i went there I'd at least like the music.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement