tuscl

Anybody know any GILFs?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I don't but I'm keeping my eyes open.

18 comments

• DandyDan
    13 years ago
    My favorite club has two for sure, and I thought they had another one, and that doesn't count the one grandma I actually did bang.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    My favorite club has one. Early 40s. She is one of the most popular dancers in the club. Attractive. She doesn't look 22 but she is pretty hot.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I did. I enjoyed fucking her. Too bad she disappeared. :)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i know a few gilfs. they are great to spend time with. great in bed also
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Glad to hear an appreciation of Older Dancers. LOL
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    SC, you just want a lapdance or 6?

Or, are you looking for a new girlfriend and just don't want to wade through all the krap at a cougar bar?

Either way, now that I think about it, a new ATF with a little more maturity, experience and appreciation for older gentlemen would be nice.

Hmmmm?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Older ladies are the shit ! I've fucked at least a dozen of them !
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    Without a doubt, if your looking for less shit and a better time, pick an older girl over a youngun'

I tend to like the ones who are around 30-ish who have been in the business long enough to know what's what, but still look super hot.

but i do have a long running goodun' who's coming up 45 next month and she is by far the easiest to deal with.

the oldest i have had a dance off is 47, while there is another one dancing i know who is 49 and she still does great.

i am still in my 30's (just!) and tend to pick girls who i still think i have a good amount in common with, better always for the OTC, but as i get older am sure i'll move up and there is certainly a market for older girls too, especially on day shifts when a lot of customers are retired gentlemen.

of course when i get really old, thats when am gonna start banging 19 year olds again !!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Family doesn't count! :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I wrote a thread about that subject on June 14, 2011, entitled "Dancers who are Grandmothers." See:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

I wouldn't have kicked any of those dancers out of my bed!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    OK, Clubber, ya want war ??? WAR IT IS !!! LMAO
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I just had to look this up.

World's Youngest Grandmother...at Just 23 Years Old!

Just when you think you have heard it all… something strange creeps out from wild internet news. This woman, just 25 years old now insists she is the youngest grandmother in the world… becoming a grandmother for the first time at the ripe old age of 23!

Ridca Stanescu of Romania gave birth to her daughter Maria when she was only 12 years old herself, and expressed that she wanted better for her daughter. Instead, daughter Maria followed in her mothers footsteps at age 11 and gave birth to a baby boy.

In the Romanian gypsy culture marrying young is not something out of the blue, but Ridca wanted a better life for her own daughter, as most parents do.

Before Ridca, the worlds youngest Grandmother was an unnamed 26-year-old from Rotheram, Yorkshire, whose 12-year-old daughter gave birth in 1999.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Gee, I thought GILF meant "Girls I would Like to Fuck.". No, haven't had any grandmothers that I know of.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Did I touch a nerve? :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    NAAH, I shorted out all the nerves long ago, that high speed flight off the downhill run at Whiteface blew out everythanggg. Give me a call, Clubber. I need to ascertain your current physical location. The Predator is circling. :)
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I first thought this stood for girlfriends i'd like to fuck
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

You and your minions will never find me, but a random strike on "Stir" might just nail me.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Fap ! Fap ! Fap ! Oooooo go ! It burns ! It burns ! Its in my eye ! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion