tuscl

A potential new fav bites the dust

Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:07 AM
Was at my fav club yesterday and a dancer I am interested in plops down next to me immediately. Now, I saw her last week and she was complaining about her feet hurting so I told her to take off her shoes and proceeded to give her a 30 min foot message that was obviously turning her on. She even commented on her wetness and guided my hand down to feel said wetness. We finally went to the VIp and she disrobed. This is a hot 19 year old and has a great body and cute girl next door face. She started feeling me up and encouraged me to do the same. Unfortunately, the VIP was very crowded and it would have been indescreet to just whip it out. It was a good, albiet frustrating few dances and we went back to the table to talk. Fast forward to yesterday and there she is again. We sit and talk for a while while I massage her calfs and, in my typical blunt fashion, I tell her that what I want in a good dance today is a bj. She seemed a bit shocked by my bluntness but I told her that I don't play games and will always tell her what I want. I told her that if thats not what she wants to do, no problem. We can still hang out. She looks a bit nervous but stays for the next 45 minutes. I notice her talking to another dancer at the next table and heard the other dancer encourage her to go to the VIP with me. She finally asks me if I wanted some dances and I gave her a look that said "remember what I want". She nooded nervously and led me to the back. Since it was early, we were the only ones in the back. As she was disrobing, I released the beast from my pants but she immediately pulled my shirt tails over him to cover. We did 2 songs and she did a little hj action and even lightly kissed him a few times but after 2 songs, it was obvious I was not going to get what I wanted, stood up, paid her and left the room. Went back to my table and had another drink with my friend while she attempted to latch on to a new guy at the bar. After about 30 minutes, she noticed I was still there and came back over. At this time, I was not happy. I had told exactly what I wanted and did not recieve. She sensed a bit of coldness in my attitude and asked what was wrong? I bluntly but politely told her that I was a bit pissed with her. She started to ask why but stopped and said that I didn't get what I wanted. I told her yes, and she knew the deal and didnt deliver. She asked me that next time, bring a cover and we can have fun. I told her that there wouldn't be a next time since she lied to me this time. She got upset and left. The plan now is to let her stew for a week or 2, let her see me getting dances from others, come prepared with a cover and maybe give her another chance. Comments?

22 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Why? What makes you think it's worth the effort?
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    Just an infatuation and it would be fun to see if I can control the situation. Call it a social experiment.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Fair enough. I'm not sure I'd have the patience to play that game, but I suppose if I had already gotten what I wanted from somebody else, or had a sure thing lined up already, it might be worth a few minutes diversion. She might have just been nervous the first time, I guess. On the other hand, I might just be a cynical old son of a bitch who's just entered his sixth decade, and feels the need to demonstrate some of the requisite curmudgeonly behaviour. :)) I can't really argue against what you're doing; my CF/ATF had just about used up her three strikes when she apparently decided to give me a shot, and that's turned out pretty well.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    "...let her see me getting dances from others..." says it all. If you get what you wish from others, why waste time with her? This assumes, of course, that the "others" are equally worthy of your time and $'s.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    There are plenty of fish in the sea, so to speak......don't waste your time.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Although some here will disagree with me, I think perhaps her youth & maybe inexperience played a role in not delivering the BJ. Unless you REALLY feel a need to get that BJ from this young Dancer, I'd say find a Dancer who WILL deliver the BJ & spend your money on her.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @OhioVoyeur: Does it really matter that much to you that she might be an "untapped resource"? I pretty much always assume that if she's doing it for me, she's doing it for others.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    @travelguy10, read your story twice to make sure I didn't miss the part where she agreed to do what you wanted and then reneged. Couldn't find it. If you're this bad at interpreting woman-speak when it's straightforward, I hope you're never in a real relationship where it's all subtle as hell. ;-)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I hope you're never in a real relationship where it's all subtle as hell. ;-)" Tell me about IT!! LMFAO That's why I have not had a real relationship in a while. It is so much easier with a dancer. LOL
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Given the post on here I typically see... I would think that if she was extras friendly and cared enough to insist on latex, she would have some of her own on hand. IMO, that leave you with two options: she's jerking you around, or she's on the fence about giving you extra attention. I completely agree with GMD's assumption, but if you are lucky enough to be "at the front of the line" for her starting to do more with cutsies, then I'm with OhioVoyer. (People win the lottery right?) You're eventually going back to the same club regarless of her, right? So, it's not like you are wasting a trip. Let it stew for a little bit, then take a rubber on your next trip. If she say no before VIP, no loss. If she says yes and then still renegs, you have your final answer. If she follows through, winner winner chicken dinner. It sounds like an extras frienly club, so there should be pressure for her to keep up with the competition.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Once I was chatting with this new dancer in the club, when one of my old favs came by to say hi. She turned to the new girl and said, "Has he corrupted you yet?" It was SS of course, but it sounded good.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    You've gotta be fucking kidding with this. With plenty of dancers more than willing to do extras why would you brow-beat a dancer that never inferred that she was willing to do anything in the first place? Good god.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "You've gotta be fucking kidding with this. With plenty of dancers more than willing to do extras why would you brow-beat a dancer that never inferred that she was willing to do anything in the first place? Good god" He has already expressed a desire to "Control" the situation & wield POWER over this dancer. Some people get their jollies wielding power over someone.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard, Be careful talking about power, or I'll get out my ssorc and ekats nedoow and have power over you! :)
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Cool douchebag story bro.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Be careful talking about power, or I'll get out my ssorc and ekats nedoow and have power over you! :)" I'm not so sure you'd want power over me. LMAO
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Don't play games. She's obviously not comfortable with it and not into it. You cut it short when you saw she wasn't doing what you expected so you didn't lose much. Move on. (And always keep a cover in your wallet when you enter the club.)
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @travelguy, I agree with Ohio. Some girls actually will treat you if you're "friends first" or "go slow". Not all are straight up whores like some dumbass on this site proclaims. If you want a whore then do what Ohio says or wait until one proposes to you in the club.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Just fuck it
  • motojunkie12
    12 years ago
    "She asked me that next time, bring a cover and we can have fun." Maybe she was expecting you to have a cover. Do you think a girl who's never done extras in a club is going to start off by giving BBBJ's or even have condoms with her? Of course not. It's all about baby steps with new extra girls.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Of course not. It's all about baby steps with new extra girls" Perhaps that is your experience. With my current ATF and my last 2 Ex-ATFs, we did BBBJCIMs during our initial VIPs. The Ex-ATFs were experienced Dancers, & my current ATF was somewhat of a newbie.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    given the scenario, I would just move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion