tuscl

How can I get this job?

grand1511
Euphoria
Was at my favorite club the other night with my favorite dancer and just before we started our couch festivities, she apologized that there would be no "stick shifting" that night. Apparantly a city "inspector" had been there earlier in the week and one of the day shift dancers was too aggressive in her touching with him. He warned the club that was too far over the line but not discipline was dished out. Management has told the dancers to tone it down for a while before getting back to business as usual. What I want to know, how do these inspectors do their jobs? Do they encourage their "suspects" to cross the lines? In general at this club, I don't get that higher level of service until I've had a few repeat dances with a dancer

6 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I would consider moving for this job.

A firm of private investigators in Australia has been advertising for a £50,000-a-year 'brothel inspector'.

The post involves "partaking of sexual services" undercover on behalf of local councils in New South Wales.

The Lyonswood Investigations and Forensic Group in Sydney placed the ad for a 'Brothel Buster Investigator' in My Career magazine.

Applicants were required to be unmarried and preferably single, willing to have protected sex with prostitutes and to provide sworn evidence in court.

Lyonswood operations manager Lachlan Jarvis said the job involved visiting suspected illegal brothels and gathering evidence to prove they were offering sexual services.

"Some jobs require the offering of sexual services, some actually require the partaking of sexual services... because it is considered the most convincing evidence," he said.

Mr Jarvis said the ad had proved popular with Sydney job seekers.

"We had dozens if not more than that apply, it was certainly a popular job," he said, "the perfect job for a male."
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Get the inspector's official title and check out the Civil Service job description. Might give you a clue. LOL
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Titty inspector?
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    must have a PHd in boobology.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Bribe the mayor :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago

I can't find a higher learning institution that offers boobology. You know where?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion