tuscl

Cock blocking stories.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:11 AM
Yesterday I was in my favorite club with my wingman, snowtime. I arrived just as the club opened at 1PM. I was immediately joined my a MILF that I knew. I had gotten good table dances from her on 2 or 3 previous visits but never took her to VIP. We did 3 dances and then she wouldn't leave. For the next 5 1/2 hours she stayed glued to our table. During that time, she went on stage 3 times. Yes thet had that many dancers. She made 3 trips to the ladies room and one trip to the free buffett. Each time she left, she left her cigarettes and cell phone at our table. She gave me a total of 5 table dances during that time and they were great. I bought her two drinks and she bought herself two drinks. She did not do dances for any other customers. I did manage to get in two table dances from one of my favorites that wanted to take me to VIP but that was all. And this was while the cock blocker was still at the table. She never brought up VIP until the final hour. I had been cock blocked, so I took her to VIP. The MILF is now a MIDF and one that I am looking foreward to seeing again.

18 comments

• Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Wow! An unexpected twist of an ending. Didn't see that one coming. I was going to suggest that you start treating her as one of the guys and commenting on the other girls to her. She would either get the hint and leave, stay and enjoy that sort of conversation, or make herself truly useful and procure some of your preferred talent to your table for you. Appears you didn't truly need any of that, however.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I had cock blocking happen to me for a short while during a period of time when I was patronizing H8S in Southgate MI. This dancer was a slightly older Black Dancer that I had gotten a VIP from once. During this short period EVERY time I came in H8S she attached herself to me like a fucking Leech! She absolutely refused to leave me alone & pestered me until I took her to the VIP. So NO happy surprise shadowcat ending here! But just last month I had a similar occurrence to shadowcat's turning a MILF into a MIDF. I was in a new Club for me looking for a PM recommended Dancer. Then this White Spinner just wonders by & asks if she can sit down. Since I don't see the recommenced Dancer I'm looking for I invited her to sit down. She is now a new ATF, replacing one who had retired just a couple of weeks prior. It just illustrates how good things can evolve. For SC a MIDF evolves from a cock block. For
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sorry I hit the post button too soon. To finish: For me it was getting a new ATF out of not finding a HIGHLY recommended Dancer.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I have had a number of cock blockers in my travels, only a very few (2 or 3) where welcome. Most weren't and the only way to rid myself of them was to finally leave the club, never to return. I was too much of a nice guy to tell them to leave me the fuck alone. To add to SCs request for stories, please add how you might have successfully gotten yourself unblocked without getting black balled at the same time.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Is it really cock blocking or the stripper marking her territory
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Marking like a Cat huh! LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I've seen some FAT cats then
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I've never had one I couldn't get rid of. You can casually mention that you're out of money, but that can backfire if she tells the other girls.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    As Shadowcat mentioned I was with him the entire time this dancer was sitting in front of him. I was actually seated on the other side of the small high table that is against the wall, so she was much closer to him than me. After a while it almost got amusing. When she did get up to dance or go some where else we would glance at each other in amazement that she had left her stuff and would be returning soon. She never even attempted to get dances with me or anyone else in the club. She did seem annoyed when one of our favorite (i.e. very hands on) dancers gave me two lap dances and squeezed in between Shadowcat and the lingering dancer to give him a set of dances. The two girls were within inches of each other while he was getting his dances. I could not believe that she would not leave our table, at least while the other girl was doing her lap dance. In all fairness, I suspect the MILF dancer was feeling a little frustrated with all the competition in this very popular club. She made several negative remarks about the younger dancers and also indicated that she would be giving up stripping in a few months when her permit expired. Still it was quite amazining to have her sit at our table for such a long time. I also felt like she blocked me a little too. That was not totally a bad thing since there are many dancers at this club that don't interest me, and she kept many of them away as well. I should note that she is attractive for her age and gives very good dances, so she could have gotten other customers to get dances if she had made any effort. All in all it was an interesting afternoon with a happy ending (pun intended).
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    My new avatar is in tribute to SC.....
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    MADDOG - LOL. Some times I feel like a fat cat.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Anyone I know? Sort of reminds me of the dancer that stayed with me on your BD.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - it was. LOL.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    This annoying shit (pussy-blocking in my case) happens alot. I usually wind up leaving the club to be rid of her. Another great reason to keep an arsenal of clubs in your rotation.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Man, some dancers have their routines so nailed down we can pick who they are just by that description! Seems I made a mistake passing on her, but you know me, I just have to have that exotic look.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I use to have trouble telling dancers I didn't like to leave me alone. Now, I just tell them that I am not planning on getting any dances right now or I just tell them I want to chill by myself for a while - these usually do the trick. I don't think this gets me black balled (to the best of my knowledge) since I am pretty sure other dancers also get frustrated when one particular dancer will "hog-up" a particular customer (especially a well-paying one). Also, once dancers see you getting dances from other dancers, they know you are there to spend.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I don't really have a problem with this anymore. I guess there are two reasons for that. One, I don't have any problem telling a dancer I have no interest in her, and two, I have no problem telling a dancer that I have an interest in her. ;) If dancers that interest me aren't paying attention, I'll approach them. To the best of my knowledge, I've never had dancers black-list me. I know that one of the waitresses at a local club has tried to do so, because dancers have told me that she was telling them that I wasn't buying anything. When I explained that I was only not buying from that waitress, thus the reason for sitting at the bar, things warmed up.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat, Cock blocking is a "mystery" to me. Oh yeah....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion