tuscl

Anyone watching NCAA basketball?

Duke #2 seed just lost. Shocking to see for some.

I'd like to see a rematch between NC and NCSU with NCSU coming out on top. nah, It wouldn't bother me to see NC lose in the next round.
I thought I woke up in an alternate reality when I realized ncsu was playing in the NCAA instead of the nit.
It's been a surprising day for me.

How about you?

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    That loss busted quite a few people in the pool I'm in.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Duke has had prior 1st round defeats.

I was VERY pleased to see Ohio of the MAC beat Michigan. I always root for MAC teams, being a graduate of the University of Toledo. I always HOPE for another run like Kent State had a few years ago!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I watched Lehigh win. I thought they might collapse under the pressure but they hung tough. I usually root for the underdog. Two #15 seeds won today. Shocking
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    I like to root for ACC teams, but I hate Mike Krzyzewski so much that I can't be sad they lost. Plus their fans suck.

I would hate a UNC v NCSU match... I like both teams and hate having to pull against State.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I enjoyed watching the nba bulls vs heat game the other night at a strip club
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    One word, Gators
  • LoveTheLadies
    13 years ago
    GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!! GO STATE!!!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    One thing I've noticed - at many of the venues, there seems to be a lot of empty seats. Some good seats going to waste.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    You should tune into the Murray State - Marquette match-up. It's a battle of the hair.

A Murray State player has 1970's Dr J. Afro and a guy from Marquette is sportin' some long dreads.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    motorhead-
    You mentioned some good seats going to waste. Here in Omaha, where Creighton is the official host for the part of the tournament here, Creighton season ticket holders got first dibs on tickets, but Creighton made the tournament and got forced into playing at the same time the event in Omaha was going on, so they probably had more people selling tickets than people to buy them and thus the empty seats. They probably had something similar going on elsewhere. They probably will have a bunch of empty seats here tomorrow for all the Missouri fans whose team choked against Norfolk State. Not to mention Creighton going up against North Carolina, which would be their biggest win ever.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Anyone watching NCAA basketball?"

They have cheerleaders, right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion