tuscl

renting a club for the day ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok so I'm on a sabitcal for right now with all this s.o. shit ! So I'm plaining my cum back for home and abroad ! And shadow I'm targeting follies as one of my wale clubs watch out son ! Lol......ok but to the renting the club for a day idea.....right before my leave back home one of the clubs I go to started to turn their heads on some shit I was doing after I started slinging some cash a few weeks in a row......I'm mean I was going in on off times and days and was starting to slowly get hands on at the pole and started kissing this one bitch !.......so I was thanking either on a Sunday or maybee a Monday....the deadest days if I could offer the owner a deal to wear if I spent X good I get Y.....meaning $$$$ for some un watched time with a girl or two for like 4 to 6 hours of fun......what you guys thank.....the club would be getting a cut and I would get some searious alone time with some fine ass ladies ! Witch I have been gaming against each other to see if they would increase the mileage to get my money over the other one and yes I was working..........so give me those ideas good or bad....I need to stew on this !

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    lol ooops I meant it was working lol not I was working......: ))
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Why pay the owner/manager? You would be much better off financially and mileage wise to rent a hospitality room at a decent hotel. Bring in your own booze & music. Offer the dancers more than you would have paid them or they could have made ITC to come to your party.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow and this is why I asked the vets ! Damn son ! I'm doing that shit !....thanks man I'm going to look into it !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I love you shadow ! I could do this from time to time and through a huge ass party and invite all dancers to come for free and some paid (the ones I want their) I could invite some you guys and others and we could just fuckin through down and fuck those bitches !......no this in some form sounds good man.....thanks for the idea
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I heard that a strip club Vanity here in Columbus was bought out by the billionaire Wynn for a day while he was visiting for some UFC fights a few years ago. Vanity is no longer full nude and has gone downhill since then.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with shadow. Juice make sure it at thr Grove park Inn
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang that would be one kick ass party ! Hell if I do this you have got to go bro !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    To have a Bahmitzvah at the strip club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion