tuscl

How about Ugly #1?

I once saw a dancer who was real big and repulsed me making me want to look away.

While the dancer in the pic I don't believe looks as bad in the face. I'll let you decide (if she were a dancer).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I-mIeIySckw/Tl…

I'll give her a 1 with 1 being the worst you expect to see or hope to never see in a strip club.

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I believe she could make a 3 girl look like a 4. lol, I was thinking she could dance for someone you don't like.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    She should not be wearing an outfit like that. And certainly NOT dancing.
  • igloo9999
    13 years ago
    If you look at her just from the neck up........ awwwww, who the hell am I kidding....... yeah, a definite 1 or less on my book.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I have mixed feelings. Like igloo says, from the neck up, she isn't bad. Otherwise I agree with everyone else here.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    A solid .5

I'm thinking prank dance for a buddy....
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    How about MINUS 4.

Although I'll admit I have an extreme aversion to heavies. For me she has serious YUCK factor.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I think I just threw up in my mouth. And I have really low standards.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    You could roll her in flour and then look for the wet spot but I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    This is absolutely horrible. I wouldn't put her down if I saw her on the street or possibly the food court but since she's put herself out there like this, I have to say that she's nasty.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There is a girl almost that big and out of shape at one of the local clubs. Pasty white and fat. A female version of me, without the hair. Two of the other dancers there told me that there are three guys that go that that club *exclusively* for her.

And yes, she *does* fuck, but so do most of the other girls, who are almost all better looking.

Different strokes, boys, different strokes.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Damn...knew I shouldn't have set the camera to timer !!!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I once saw a "Big and Beautiful" contest at a club. I was shocked and horrified. All were as big as this girl orlarger. But they weren't professionals. It was all for fun.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Too big
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I'm sure there are chubby-chasers out there that would kill for a shot w/ her.

To each their own.

• Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    I have seen " a dancer " that big (not as flabby as she was young) in a club in Utica NY she had about a pound of metal piercings all over including in and around her crotch. She was about 20 years old. She was the first on on stage when I walked in and was so heavy she had to pull herself up off her hands and knees with the pole and bitched then at the owner across that it was loose because it was the type pole that spun. Her bikini bottom was not visible until she spread her legs. Thank goodness she never took it off but it was stretched so tight you could see impressions of all the metal. It was like a car wreck where you can't tear your eyes away. When she leaned out holding onto the pole it bowed out like it was rubber. She kept flirting with me and asking me to come to the stage I got so frightened I left without finishing my drink because I was afraid she would come and sit on my lap like the other girls in the club were doing. I was the only patron without a girl on his lap. He do you explain to your boss that you in the hospital with a chattered hip from a stripper. While on a business trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion