tuscl

Todays 2AMer brought to you by Dallas TX

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
One man dead after disturbance in strip club spills onto the streets

8:08 AM on Wed., Mar. 14, 2012 | Permalink
A man died after being shot around 2:30 a.m. while driving his SUV in Northwest Dallas, police said. It is believed the man had just been at a strip club, where an altercation broke out and ultimately ended in gunfire on the roadway.

Dallas police were called to the intersection of Lombardy and Wire Way, where they found Christopher Stevens, 32, shot multiple times. Investigators believe an altercation broke out at Club Onyx, not far from where the shooting took place.

Stevens was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital and pronounced dead a few hours later.

Channel 11 reports that another car was seen leaving the scene, but few other details on the shooting were known. Police continue to investigate.

3 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    SHIT!!!

I currently live in south Florida (had lived in Dallas previously) and was actually in Dallas from March 7-12!

I had visited Onyx Dallas many times while I lived in Dallas and was actually there on March 8.

Onyx is an upscale black club but it is open, at least on weekends, until 5 a.m. or so where most of the clubs in Dallas close around 2 a.m. Therefore, a lot of the rift-raft starts showing up around 3 a.m. after they have left other SCs or regular clubs.

I do recall seeing several fights in the past after 3:00 a.m. when the rift-raft showed up - earlier in the evening things were usually pretty calm.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    They should bump up the admission after 2:00am - keep the riff raff out.
  • crazyjoe
    13 years ago
    I was in Dallas for the first time then leaving baby dolls after it closed at 2:00 A.M,! That's crazy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion