tuscl

Minneapolis Suggestions

JackKash
New York City
Monday, March 12, 2012 1:12 PM
Okay you guys in the midwest, what do you have to say for yourselves? I'm in Minneapolis for a conference at the end of April, beginning of May. What do you recommend? I have a more topless and alcohol preference than the nude and juice but good mileage at the latter could tip the scales. Thank you kindly for your input and I hope to return the favor some day.

4 comments

• rrbill
    12 years ago
    There are the corporate clubs, Dreamgirls and Deja Vu right downtown by the Hiawatha trolley (sorry, light rail) line. Within walking distance are the Skyway lounge and Augie's, the closest to a girl next door bar west of Flint. Those are closest to the downtown hotels. Want a classier joint? Gotta hit the burbs.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Juice bars but have decent mileage on occasion: Choice Gentleman's Club, Dream Girls Topless alcohol joints, higher cost, less mileage, but the best looking girls: Downtown Cabaret, Ricks, Seville. Suburban club, alcohol, fully nude but little mileage: King of Diamonds The rest of MPLS/St. Paul clubs are pretty much avoid IMO. There is a new dntn MPLS club called Xth Inning that I've not been to yet so can't comment. In all these clubs, in this whole state, if there were ever the perfect geographical YMMV area it is MN. Bring your silver tongue and green cash and your chances greatly increase ;) In my own experiences I've had much better success at the small rural clubs than the urban ones. But they aren't worth driving to from MPLS.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    I live in the Twin Cities. Best topless place, IMHO, is The Seville, right across the street from the Target Center Arena. Best juice/nudie spot is Choice Gentlemen's Club on the north end of downtown. The more you buy, the better it gets. And day shift dancers are generally more liberal. I've received DFK, HJ and FIV with the right girls in the daytime up in the VIP area.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    I live in the Twin Cities. Best topless place, IMHO, is The Seville, right across the street from the Target Center Arena. Best juice/nudie spot is Choice Gentlemen's Club on the north end of downtown. The more you buy, the better it gets. And day shift dancers are generally more liberal. I've received DFK, HJ and FIV with the right girls in the daytime up in the VIP area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion