tuscl

OT: Mila Kunis: ‘I Don't Get Asked Out'

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/aline/mila-ku…

Anybody have this poor girl's number?

(Sorta reminds me of dancers that tell you they don't have a boyfriend/never go out)

16 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I guess that is why she accepted that marines invitation. Poor thing. :)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    she is good looking
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If only she lived closer
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Another one of these stories about how hot women claim they don't get asked out because guys feel they are unapproachable, or assume they must already be hooked up.

LOL. I'm so sure if ran into her and asked her out she would have accepted. I'm sorry but these stories almost make me angry.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Poor girl, maybe she knows how rejected guys feel now. LOL
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    poor girl? she aint poor
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Maybe I missed it, but she didn't appear to be lamenting the fact. Certainly not complaining.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Agree with GMD. If good looking people want a partner or spouse, they can easily get one. (Keeping them might be a different story, but they can certainly start a relationship.)
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Well, her standards aren't too high. Mac Culkin was a cute kid in Home Alone but wasnt cute anymore when he got older.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Mac Culkin got on the drugs man. He seriously has fucked himself up and doubt he is long for the earth. http://gossipandgab.com/1649/macaulay-cu… I can understand why she ditched him.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    OMG, Culkin looks like a homeless 65 year old David Bowie.

Oh wait. David Bowie IS 65 years old and looks WAY better than that.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Wow. If you didn't know who he was, you would think he is at least in his 50's. He looks like he has gray hair in his goatee and he needs to eat a sandwich.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Mila Kunis has a tattoo? Geeze, I'm out of the loop.

Jennifer Love Hewitt said the same thing re not being asked out in Maxim.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I think this whole not being asked out thing is a publicity ploy to their fans "who might have a chance." Just strippers who don't take their clothes off and fans who are dumber than RILs.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    She's been pining after Timberlake but he only dates high end A-listers and she hasn't reached that yet. They probably did a bit of off-camera work though making the sex friend flick.
  • how
    13 years ago
    She could have almost any available guy. But most celebs probably don't get many serious invitations for dates; fans don't want to come across as stalkers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion