tuscl

Greener grass in a strip club

Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:42 AM
There have been a few times when I've gone to a club and either.... A. spent all my money and then noticed a new dancer that I wished I had tried. OR... B. had spent MOST of my money, then had only enough $$$ to buy a few more laps, then tried that new dancer and wished I only had saw her that time. Then I would return to the club hoping she would be there to no avail. It's as if they just drop out of the sky and then dissapear just as easily. Has anyone had this same experience??

7 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Natural laws. The one you have been waiting for won't show up until it's too late because you've run out of money. If you go back to a club next weekend, the one you went back for won't be there but the ones you really wanted to avoid will. (Corollary vice versa: not going back also guarantees that the object of your affection will work and that clientele will be unusually low.) And finally ... the waitress will be the hottest chick in the club.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    That just shows that we are all weak and will give in to temptation and that if we are patient good things will come our way lol wow that sounds like a sermon. Yep I have noticed over the years that when I have my patience and keep my beer googles off, I will eventually find the one I came looking for. If not I go home with my money, having had a few beers and tipped a few babes. Club ATM's are evil beasts but you gotta do what you gotta do lol
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    This is the one situation in which the ATM is a necessary evil, and not just simply evil.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Been there, done that. Also a natural law that hottie will not be there for your next trip in town, but mediocre lifer will be.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Yeah I think that has happened to everyone at least once.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    swallowed up by the earth...LOL
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Has it happened?? It's some kind of natural law of strip clubs. The stripper you want the most will show up after you're tapped out. And the one you swear you won't miss out on another time will never be there again. They drop out of the sky, and they get swallowed up by the earth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion