tuscl

Is it worth it?

Some weeks I find myself on a tight budget or just dont feel like spending big bucks but still want to see some T &A. So I venture off to my favorite club with $40. Parking runs me $2, 2 beers during happy hour plus tip around $10. couple of tableside dances $20, few $1 tips for the girls and walk out spending around 35. Anyone else do this or you find it pointless?

24 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    I just wrote about my $40 trip to the Penthouse Club last week.

www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=18310

I had a good time. It was not pointless and it saved me a ton of money.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not at all pointless. That's basically been my clubbing routine for the last year and a half or so. In fact, since the ATF virus hit me, the only times I've spent more than $50-60 in a club is when my wife is along, and that's all on her.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    For me....i hate going and worry about not having enough money. I would save up and go the next time around. Nothing is worst than meeting a hot girl and cant bring her in the back. Its like getting blue balls on top of blue balls.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    That depends on what club I am going to. I am planning a road trip for the month of May. For the most part I will just be looking for T & A and don't expect to spend much.

If I am going to one of my favorite clubs, I am going with the expectations of getting extras and carry enough cash to cover it. If I didn't have the cash, I would stay home.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Do it all the time. The vast majority of my visits are as you indicate. However, if I find the right dancer, that quickly changes, unless there is a time constraint. IE: Dazzle
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    It is whatever satisfies you. If you walk away unsatisfied, maybe you should save up more for your visits. If you are happy with your trip, why ask why? Just enjoy it. You are getting to see attractive women strip for you. If they are not attractive, you can walk out and and save even more.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    #1 rh48 is spot on and so is jack and shadow.......the more I've clubbed the less I've spent......some times juice is a wale and will drop $1,000-$2,000 but I've got clubs that that's all I do...that's how they know me so if I'm feeling like a wale that's were I go.....some times I just want to spend $300 to $600 I've got clubs for that and what gets me my dollers worth.....some times I'm scotting for futuer clubs and girls and values so I only spend $100 to $200......if I'm working my balls off and club local wich is what id o 3 to 4 times a week(right now I'm on a brake ) I will spend like $50 to $100 and its more like $50.......so you see man its all on how you feel and what the club offers.......I like a wide variyt so I've got clubs were all I do is pole tipping, some were all I do is get drinks and work pickup game, some were all I do is lappers, some for extras, and some I do all.....I look to see what each club is worth to me than plan my moods with what club offers the best...example treasures has hot and high mileage stage dancing so I go just for that !
  • steve229
    13 years ago

Hey, it keeps you off the streets...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    And juice has went 18months doing $50 a trip once a week befo !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Stev229 lol street hookers lol ! $10 blowjibs lol !
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I never leave the house with less than $300 in my pocket, so I'm pretty much always prepared to spend. But I have had $40 nights, usually when it's slow and I can't find any girls I like.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    Damn Juice sometimes you spend $1000 to $2000! Club on bro, I think the most I've ever spent is like $400.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    I think most of us whom do not have ample financial means are often caught in the boat of how much to spend since we, at least I, know the more we spend the more fun we will “usually” have and the better treatment we will get.

I have found myself in the past saying to myself that I shouldn’t go to the club b/c I have spent too much money on them. So I’ll say, “ok, I will only do x and just spend y”. It was in those times that I often spent more than I usually would! So I just gave up on the idea of saying I am going to spend x b/c I want to have a good time when I go. Going to the SC and not getting LDs is like going to the amusement park and just walking around and not riding any of the rides!

Now I just go and enjoy myself and then just pull back and don’t go when I have over extended myself. During the times I don’t go I try to do other things like working out more often to release the pent up energy (take it out on the weights!). Having discussions on TUSCL is also a good way to be engaged in the SC thing w/o actually being in one.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    To each their own. Personally if I don't have enough cash to do at least a VIP set, then I save up and go another day.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I'd think if you came in once a week and spent $40 or less, the dancers would come to think of you as cheap. Over time the whole lockerroom would know to not approach "that guy" because he is a lowroller. If I make the decision to go to a strip club, I will go with no less than a couple hundred. If I don't have a couple hundred handy, I stay home and find something else to do. I have had low-spending nights, but not by my choosing. If the club is slow or dancers won't stray from their regs, $30-$40 nights can happen.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sinclar I agree and disagree.....if you low roll (wich I do at some clubs on purpose) most girls will leave you alone...but I've noticed if you drop at least $200 every 3months then go back to $50 some of the smarter girls will treat you as if you had the $200 every night even if you got $50 cause they know that when you do got the $200 you will drop it on them for treating you so good when you had less but of course most girls don't thank like that ! But the ones that do man are they fun !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Rankum thanks my man !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Where is it written that you have to drop major $$$$$$$ at a club? I like clubbing for many reasons. The women are the main attraction to be sure. If I like someone, I'll spend some $$$$, if not, I enjoy meeting our TUSCL people and shooting the shit, talking with some of my favorite waitstaff (one in particular, she's a babe!!!) or just watching some truly fine young women walking around and performing in a state near total nudity. :)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Papi_chulo: "Going to the SC and not getting LDs is like going to the amusement park and just walking around and not riding any of the rides!"

I love your simile. However, I don't entirely agree. I can walk through a garden and enjoy looking at the flowers without picking any of them.

A $40 strip club visit would allow me to to go 7 days a week for less than I normally spend on a single visit that includes lap dances and extras. I would like to go home with more of the $500 I left with, and I think I could do it if only those half-naked girls would let me alone.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Also something else I have done with low rolling fun.....I go for 1 /2 first hour I get a drink and fuckin chill ! No spending nothin ! Just enjoying those fine ass bitches ! Then I go into what I call the 2min drill.....ya that's it no time outs left and I'm going for a TD ! Once me ladie gos on stage get all $50 in ones then drop a mother fuckin bomb/hell mary/last prayer on her ass ! Act like you just tossed $1,000 then fuckin walk out like you are the man !.......I did. This one time and this one girl would stay with me all night after that even if I dent spend a dime that night ! We have way more than just money to play with to make these honies fuck us.....game and faking it until you got it works just as well ! PEACE !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I need to explain how to release this money see......I'm not talking making it rain......no I'm talking a slow relase over a 2 or 3 song set !.....this is also get high mileage at stage......I will slowly stuff $50 in the thong and make that bitch a dress lol !........if time is up and your still holding onto some cash....say one last thang baby give dady a good by hug and hand her the rest ! Then walk out your the shit !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Its like poker man some times you just have to bluff it to stay in ! Club on !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm states, "...watching some truly fine young women walking around and performing in a state near total nudity." My friend, you need to visit S Florida again!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I start every club visit with the assumption that my night could turn into something fun, so I always carry enough to cover whatever action might become available.

I am not a passive club patron by nature and a club visit sucks for me if it involves nothing more than staring at titties and ass all night. If I didn't have the cash to pull the trigger, I would stay home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion