tuscl

Myrtle Beach Clubs

John08753
South Carolina
Friday, March 2, 2012 6:44 PM
Heading to Myrtle Beach at the end of this month and just spent the last 30 minutes reading all the reviews. Nothing is really standing out. Looking for some recommendations from the locals. Which SC would you go on a Saturday night in MB. I tend to like a clubs with a good mixture of imported gals. Thanks

13 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    I heard masters is a popular club but I can not recommend any of them
  • rexington
    12 years ago
    Masters has good overall quality,many Russian girls, but more restrictive than other Myrtle Beach clubs. Fantails is lesser quality overall, but a lot less restrictive, especially in VIP.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm going to hazzard a guess that you are going there to play golf. It will be peak season there and there will be a lot of girls coming in from out of town to take advantage of the golf nuts that only get away from their S/O a few times a year. The smart golfers make plans ahead of time and include a side trip to Columbia.
  • John08753
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately, the only golf I play is putt putt. I've been to Platinum, the old Chastity’s and Heartbreakers in Columbia. Does the Masters Club even come close to Platinum?
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    I have been to the Masters 3 times and a lot fore to Platinum. I will say that the times I have been to the Masters the Quality of Girls was great but the mileage was not nearly as much. I did not do a VIP though. But as far as a regular lap dance, the girls are very attractive overall but you will not get what you get at Platinum. AT least not from my experiences.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The choice of clubs may depend upon what you are looking for. Any of the popular clubs on a Saturday night may be packed and you may have trouble finding a seat if you don't arrive early. Platinum Plus in Columbia is a great club if you like touchy feely dances even though I suggest bringing ear plugs in case your ears start ringing from the excessively loud music or DJ talking. There were less dancers than customers by a pretty good margin which was a bit unusual the last time I was there. At the beach, I like the Masters, in fact I'm friends with one of the dancers but she is working in the upstate right now I believe. It can get packed on the weekend as well. It's like the Taj Mahal of mega strip clubs at Myrtle Beach with lots of dancers and a very large center stage and a few small stages at different levels. I believe the upper levels are for vip people but I'm so tall I can tip almost anyone. Dances are tamer at the beach. If you want to see lots of girls The Masters is good. If you want to see nudity and bring your own beer with not as big a crowd, Derriers right around the corner from the Masters is a good choice as well I believe. I go there just to watch. I like seeing the pussy. The other club I sometimes like to visit at the beach and I believe you can get in free with a local golf score card is The Crazy Horse in North Myrtle. It is a good 20 minute or so drive away and can be expensive but maybe not more so than other clubs. It's been a couple of years since I visited there. Another club close to both Masters and Derriere's is I believe the Penthouse Club. Beer is more expensive here than at the Masters. However it has been remodeled and I believe it is top notch as far as all new chairs, new stages, etc. on the inside and the girls have been friendly every time I've visited. 3 of those clubs are within a mile of each other if you wanted to mix it up. It depends on how late you want to stay up to. As far as getting dances out of those 3, I would go with dances at the Masters. The nude club is pretty much a watch only club but you can watch for a higher price if you want to watch in the back. I prefer to sit at the stage and get lots of ones either before I arrive or at the bar at the back of the club. They don't serve drinks at the nude club. You can bring your beer in though. Other clubs will stop serving bottled beer in South Carolina at midnight or probably not long after. I don't know, every county may be different. The cut off could be 1 or 2 am. You can't buy beer I believe in South Carolina after midnight. There is a discount ABC or drink store I believe on highway 17 I found out about just last year. Derrier's probably picks up later during the night. The Masters will probably stay crowded.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I meant to say clubs in South Carolina stop serving beer due to Sunday blue laws. You can't buy beer in the grocery store on Sunday which starts at midnight Saturday. Some clubs still keep serving a little bit later. If you want to bring your beer into a nude club, you'll need to buy it before midnight.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The Masters club at Myrtle Beach appears to be several times bigger than the much smaller Platinum Plus club in Columbia. On the weekend the club in Columbia you can feel packed in like a sardine. I have visited the Masters on the weekend and it was equally packed some weekends. They do have plenty of parking though and a ton of girls. They often have 6 to 8 girls on the center stage at one time when it is busy. The stage tipping is a whole lot tamer at the beach though but they do have a wide variety. I always visit there on a beach trip but I prefer to visit when it isn't quite so crowded. If you get tired of the crowd, the other two clubs around the corner are good choices on the weekend if you like to see nudity or have a less packed high class club. The other clubs don't have as many dancers though. The Masters may have over 90 to 100. I believe the dancers have to pay a huge fine if they don't show up by 9 PM so there won't be too many late arrivals.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Well the dancer I know told me last night she is planning on returning to the Masters maybe as soon as a couple of weeks. She has told me that before though and delayed her plans. I will have enough dancers to keep me busy. Dances at the Masters may not be that bad. I remember the last dance I got there I had two girls with me dancing one at a time and one girl had some kind of surprise vibrating thing. I was surprised they were able to dance one at a time and only charge me for dances danced rather than charge me for both being back there at the same time. I believe it is unusual to have two dancers go to the back room with you.
  • John08753
    12 years ago
    Sharkhunter, Thanks for the feedback. We will definitely stop by the Masters. I hear what you’re saying about the two girl thing. It’s usually hit or miss. I was at the Living Room in Dayton, OH several months back and witnessed a similar experience with two girls during a couch dance. The girl walked around the club with a but plug in her ass. I took her back to my buddies so they couldn’t call bullshit.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I would ask about prices before agreeing to the dance with each dancer. You never know when one dancer wants to charge higher prices or more than you want to pay. I believe a typical lap dance price in The Masters is $25. I haven't sampled the more expensive dances.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I usually spend a few days at the beach sampling all 3 of those clubs I mentioned but I do like The Masters based on lots of eye candy to look at on stage. I prefer to visit when it is not packed. They have a website to check out to make sure they aren't planning some special event. Those tend to be more crowded. It may not be that packed yet.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Just do it !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion