tuscl

Ever had a lap dance that was too rough?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:31 PM
I have had lots of lap dances over the years but yesterday was a new experience. The girl kept pounding me and pushing down while grinding, sometimes to the point where it felt like someone was kneeing me in the groin. I actually ended the dance early. Anyone else have that experience? What did you do? Any ideas of how to prevent this? I love grinding but not when it gets painful.

30 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It happens occasionally. I just stop them and tell them to cool it. They never get a 2nd dance.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Yeah, it happens sometimes. Just tell her to slow down and ease up a bit. She may be new to lap dancing, and needs some coaching. Good idea to stop early if she persists. Pay her the minimum and move on; chances are you won't see her the next time you go in the club.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I've read about lap dances on TUSCL that were too rough, but I actually haven't experienced one in my short clubbing career. Never even come close to being uncomfortable during any lap dance. All the girls that have given me a lap dance thus far, used a slow and sensual technique.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I've had a couple of them like that. They were one and done.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Like GoV said, I too like my lap dances slow and sensual. I was passing through Bullhead City, AZ in 2005 and stopped at the lone strip club there. There wasn't much of a choice of dancers, but I chose to get dances with one girl. There was a three-song set for a special price. After the first song started I had to tell the dancer to please slow down. She acknowledged me, and seemed to make an effort to change her tempo. But, nothing was different. I had to ask her two more times. Still no improvement, so I cut my losses and got up and left the club in the middle of the second song. I've also been nearly injured by dancers slamming their butt into my stomach before.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I once mistakenly got a dance from a dancer/dominatrix. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but she was brutal. Nipple biting (mine) to the point of agony. Not fun and after 2 dances I got the hell outta there.
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    One girl who I love to hang out with and is hotter than hell never gets dances from me - I feel like she'd grind my dick off. She's quite the veteran so she should know better. And she is really, really hot, one of the hottest if not THE hottest at a large club.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    One girl kept grinding me at the tip of her clit where her pelvic bone is onto mr. happy. After one song, mr. happy was numb and she kept grinding and was enjoying it. I just let her enjoyed it while I watched her. Mr. happy wasn't happy after that session and became Mr. limp.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yes. I've had to resist the urge to shove her off me. But I figure it'll be over soon enough and one and done with no tip sends a stronger message.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "She's quite the veteran so she should know better" That reminds me of someone at one of my regular clubs. She is over 40 and I love her conversation skills. I used to buy a few dances from her in exchange for her time with me but I won't dance with her anymore. Too rough. She knows I like it slow and sensual but she says "that's the way i dance (rough) and I can't change" Bullshit.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Had that kind of experience about a year ago. Was approached in the club by a dark-skinned lovely AA with a Jamaican accent. Out on the main floor, she was very gentle and seductive. Gets an A+ for SS. We go back to the VIP area (I've agreed to the club's 5 dance special). She climbs on board and bang, bang, bang, away she goes. How can she think this is enjoyable? Maybe for her, but not me. Too much blunt force trauma. The only thing I can think of is that's how she likes actual sex. I suppose if I was inside her, it would be awesome. But that's not happening in this club, especially with cameras in all the booths. I think I'd like to try dancing with her again, but will ask her for more grinding, less bouncing.
  • Longball300
    12 years ago
    Oh yeah, definitely more than one chick that bit my nipples to the point I said stop. Also one in Myrtle that ground her shins across my nutsack back and forth sideways like some kind of demented kickboxer so hard it made me jump......... her nickname became the "Russian Nutcracker" and she has been blacklisted ever since. If only it was her chin and not her shin......
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I have felt you pain as well, blacky. Not much to add to all the rest, except to note that sometimes it helps when you explicitly tell her how you want it. Most I've met take that direction gracefully. The ones who don't, well, as others have said, cut your loses and move on. I will, however, suggest that you not let it go as far as OhioVoyeur did; I don't think I'd need even 5 seconds of that type of abuse before I cried "uncle".
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Yup. Can't think that it wouldn't be painful for them, too. They have some delicate parts out there and they are grinding on some denim and sometimes (cringe) zippers. Had a couple who used that pelvic bone crush thing like they were trying to use a rolling pin with their hips. Don't get it.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    took hot blonde to VIP at Pink Pony in ATL a few years back. great rack and good looking butt. when she started grinding on my pecker,I thought it was going to break off. turns out she had a tail bone that could break a nail off. told her to ease off on the ride but she would always go back to the grind when she turned her ass to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Do you think some of these hard grinding dacners do this on purpose in order to get back at guys since they may have a negative attitude towards men/customers from working in these clubs?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    My dick is still recoverning 3 months later
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    blacky, was it at D's by chance?? If so, who??? I want some of that, I'm available if someone needs an axe to grind....
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Yep, it happens more than it should. Anymore I just have the girl stop.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Yeah OV, way TMI. But I've experienced this a couple times. Also got a really rough HJ before. I swear she was trying to break it the fuck off.
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    Yes of course. Some girls just need to be told how you prefer it. And then, some are bad at taking instruction and will end up being idiots about it even when you're totally explicit. Here's a secret trick: stop patronizing them!
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    The one that was too rough was at a joint in SW Penn. The dancer was in great physical shape and was about 5'10" and weighed roughly 150 pounds. We were in an area that had enough room for her to move freely. In the middle of the dance she stepped away, did a twisting motion and then did a flip right into me, landing with head in my lap and her business end in my face. It would have been great except that her full force landing damn near knocked the wind out of me. It doesn't look good when the customers crawl out of the room making funny squeaking noises while the try to breathe.
  • dudeanonymous
    12 years ago
    I make it a point to ask a dancer about her dance style before I get a dance. If she won't accommodate slow and sensual, I'm not buying. I've had too many girls try to pound a hole in my lap. Only once have I had a dancer sell me on sensual and then end up giving me the fast and furious treatment. Then it was one and done.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    It's happened to me a couple of times. But one time in particular made me scream and jump out of my seat. I was getting a dance from a very good looking African American girl. She had a beautiful face and a thick/powerful body. She looked kind of young, maybe 21 or so. She gave me the impression she was not a very experienced dancer. Anyway, she was grinding on me and I think she may have wanted to "show off her skills" or something but she started to grind me even harder. I kind of slid down on the sofa and put myself in a position where she pounded her powerful booty/hips right onto my balls! That my friends was painful. I actually thought for a minute there that I may have been permanently injured. I told her what she had done and she slowed down a bit after that and I was more careful too although I really don't think she did it on purpose - was just a freak accident.
    12 years ago
    Happened more times than I care to recall. One time was a Brazillian girl. Turned out her style was to grind like there was no tomorrow. Somehow hard, fast, and furious makes the little guy deflate. Longest 4 minutes of my life. Another was with a freaky girl. Among other things she wanted me to squeeze her nipples as hard as I could. This was in a club where the guys weren't even supposed to touch the boobs. Took the cake when she bites my ball sack hard through my pants. Ouch!
  • imnumnutz
    12 years ago
    yes! and when it happens, i let the dancer know that i appreciate her enthusiasm but I like it gently! dancers never get insulted, i think some actually wanna know what u like and don't like. u just gotta communicate.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    This is something I experienced at Cheeks and I have read other reviews mentioning it.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    About half the LD's I've ever purchased the girl ground on my dick way too hard. Maybe you should tell the girl "if you're too hard, I won't be."
  • johnnymapalo
    12 years ago
    Hmm, this happened to me once at a club in Atlanta. Most of the girls in the club were new. This one crossed eyed yellow boned girl gave it to me. She was grinding on my navel hard and rugged. I don't know what the fuck she thought she was doing but I was ready to push her off of me. She even picked me up off the ground a couple of times. When the dance was finished, I ended up like 3 rows back in my chair. That girl couldn't have weighed anymore than 120 pounds but she was strong as an ox. Wonder if she still works at that club. Sheesh!!!
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Ha, Rlionheart, you walk out of the SC accordion-like, like Wiley E. Coyote after being flattened by an ACME malfunction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion