tuscl

Ever had a waitess kick your ass?

I had a waitress tell me if she saw I had gotten another beer from the bar instead of from her (she was waiting tables) she was going to kick my ass. I thought that was funny. Anyway I tipped a dancer, walked around and ordered a beer at the bar. Suddenly I felt a slight bump (maybe a kick?) from behind. There was my waitress. Guess she was serious. I still think it was funny.

5 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    My ATF used to use that expression - "kick your ass" - all the time. Still does as a matter of fact. She's very playful.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Um, so cluelessguy claims to have me on ignore but he can see the topics I start. Makes lots of sense their clueless.

When will cluelessguy finally clue in?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I think you're right. As far as kicking my ass went, if I have to wonder if she really kicked my ass, then she didn't bump me very hard. She did look good. It was more of a small friendly neighborhood type bar/club instead of really large strip club. That is one club where I am starting to wonder, what would I do if I won the motorcycle they are giving away? I think you need a license for that. Then there are taxes and explaining to everyone how you got it.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I see someone invisible has posted. Someone's probably disappointed I'm not posting stories about how some strippers want me to spank their ass. I seem to be doing back massages as well on occasion.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Wow! That's a really exciting story as so many of yours are CG. *yawn* *snore* (NOT!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion