tuscl

Bad drink.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A Cy-Fair strip club is being sued after a customer says he sustained injuries when an employee served him a drink with glass in it.

Brandon Trice filed a lawsuit on Feb. 24 in Harris County District Court against Splendors Gentlemen Club, citing negligence.

Trice says on Jan. 2, he accidently swallowed glass when an employee at the Cy-Fair area strip club served him a contaminated drink.

After ingesting the glass, medics transported Trice to the hospital for severe pain and vomiting, according to the brief.

Trice is seeking damages and court costs. He is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Ashish Mahendru.

6 comments

• Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    It cringed me everytime I see bartenders scooped up ice with the drink glass in clubs.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    A little bit of glass. What a WUSS! :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    How do you explain that you got the injury at a strip club?? I drink bottled water, bottled beer, or drinks with no ice. At regular bars also. If I have never been to a club before I stick with bottled water with a sealed lid at the table. Call me paranoid.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "It cringed me everytime I see bartenders scooped up ice with the drink glass in clubs."

Plus, have you *seen* how they "wash" glasses in a bar? Bottled water for me, thanks.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I had some glass in a drink at a bar once...told the manager...he took the drink off my tab....soooo fucking generous of him. I've not been back and suggest to others not to go there either.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Unlikely to hurt you. Small pieces pass without harm, pieces big enough to cause trouble will gag you before they go down. Anyone, even a trial attorney, could google this just as I did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion