tuscl

Sunday Night is Vegas: which SC is best?

Sunday night can be hit or miss. What is a sure fire SC on Sunday night?

8 comments

• nizguy280
    13 years ago
    My ATF for Sunday is Cheetahs. May have to weed thru a few girls but high contact with right girl always available. Usually no 9 or 10s, but lots of 7 and 8s
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I am going to piggy back on this post and ask for opinions on the best Vegas SC's during the day on a Thursday or Saturday for mileage (specifically some ITC action). I will probably avoid the madness of Friday or Saturday night. I will be there in a couple of weeks. I will be busy with friends, but there is almost always a lag during the day. If someone would rather PM instead post on this thread is fine as well. I have looked through a lot of reviews and it's hard to determine which would be best. Thanks to all of the Vegas experts in advance!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    The best times/mileage I had in Vegas during a Saturday afternoon was @ the DejaVu when it was nude. Unfortunately they went topless a couple years ago and I haven't been back since.

By coincidence I just came back from a Vegas weekend, but instead of chancing any unsuccessful random SC hunting....I just brought my own strippers.
    I live "brown bagging" it! ;)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Lopaw, you are the bomb! That is the way to work it!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Thanx rh48hr!

I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. There are so many dancers here in L.A. that work Vegas on weekends. It wasn't too hard to get a couple to agree to come out w/ me for a fun weekend. It was cheaper than clubbing would have been, despite covering their expenses and such.

But of course they both had to agree to stay in my hotel room (heh heh heh).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @lopaw: Pics or it didn't happen! :)))
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Lopaw, my head is spinning. I couldn't even imagine being able to find not one but TWO strippers who would be willing to road trip like that. Damn, you must be giving them all that they need. [low and curteous bow]
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    lopaw: "By coincidence I just came back from a Vegas weekend, but instead of chancing any unsuccessful random SC hunting....I just brought my own strippers."

Do you also take your own water to the Pacific Ocean and your own snow to the north pole?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion