tuscl

Shill

Clubber
Florida
Saturday, February 25, 2012 5:17 AM
I just flagged two "reviews" from the same member. This member joins this month. Posts two "reviews" at two clubs in the same chain. Two cites 650 miles apart. Glowing "reviews", both. One contains a link to": "Best of Broward-Palm Beach Vote for the Best Strip Club of 2012." I hope "reviews" such as these always get the boot!

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    What's the link to the reviews, Clubber?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The two reviews were posted yesterday for Cheetah.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Right, in Hallandale, Florida and Atlanta.
  • JerseyJack
    12 years ago
    I've flagged several reviews for the Playhouse Lounge in NJ, all submitted by the same guy and all with perfect (or near perfect) scores. He has 46 reviews for only 1 club in his profile. An obvious shill, but he continues to have reviews accepted on here. He's clearly gaming the system by putting in 1 review per month to keep his VIP status. I've stopped flagging reviews as it appears nothing gets done to stop this type of BS.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Not sure what could be done, other than an outright ban from founder.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Not that I don't agree that they appear to shill, but I didn't think the South Florida Cheetahs were related to any others. I can tell you the Cheetah in Hallandale ain't great though.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Way to uncover you have a future career as a CIA operative
  • basketball
    12 years ago
    I live in town A. I go on vacation in town B. When I get home, I post a review for a club in both towns. Am I a shill? Did not see the reviews you are speaking of, so can't comment on what I think. You might be reading too much into nothing.
  • magicin1969
    12 years ago
    I first flagged the Hallandale Cheetah club, it's obviously a shill. That club will shut down in less than a year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion