tuscl

Going Stripclubbing on a Monday

So thinking about going to a SC on Monday, has I usually only go on Friday's and Saturday's so my question is, is there any difference on let's say looks and mileage?

21 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Mileage? Probably not. Looks? Yes

Monday's are obviously one of the slowest days for strip clubs. This means there will be less dancers, which increases the chances of the dancer quality being not as high as it is during the times SC's are busy (Friday & Saturday).

I'm like you, I prefer Friday or Saturday, but I know MANY of our TUSCL members avoid the weekend days.
  • southtx_007
    13 years ago
    Has anyone ever been on Monday, if so what is it like compared to other days. The club I am going to will have a happy hour no cover and 1/2 price dance which I get a lot of mileage out of.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I agree that Mondays are usually slow. Fridays and Saturdays are a mad-house, with large crowds of rude and obnoxious assholes more interested in partying than dances.

If I go on Friday, I usually bail by midnight.
    I like the weekdays best. The most beautiful dancer I ever met was on a slow Monday, so go for it.
  • southtx_007
    13 years ago
    I am going to go for it just wanted to get a feel of what to expect, hope for the best
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've been to Clubs on Monday & Tuesday afternoons a lot. I've never had a problem getting a Dancer I found to attractive in my eyes. My last 2 ATFs were both discovered on Monday afternoons. That day being slower, I was able to spend significant time with them & get to know them MUCH better than a crazy busy weekend night would allow for!
  • nelson
    13 years ago
    Mondays are the best days to go clubbing. Most business people are back in the office catching up and recovering from the weekend. The strippers need cash to payoff what they spent over the weekend. The proportion of customers to strippers is higher on Monday afternoons and evenings. Therefore the strippers are more open to satisfying customers on Mondays.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    To me, Friday seems the worst afternoon. Likely because many dancers don't come in till late for the crowd. As nelson says, and I think partly for his reasons, Mondays aren't bad, IMHO.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I gotta agree that Mondays are great SC days. There're usually enough good-looking girls to satisfy me, and they're relaxed and willing to spend time without the hustle. For pure abundance of eye-candy, maybe the weekend's better, but for the overall experience, the first of the week's the best.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know one really hot dancer who goes out with her friends on the weekends but goes into work on Monday really motivated to make money because she spent so much over the weekend. I have got some good extras on a Monday night with her.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I KNEW I would be alone on this, lol. For the record guys, I don't dislike Monday's. It's just that the times that SC's are typically slow (during the day time/afternoon/early weekdays) are the times where I've had disappointing visits due to the dancers not being hot. This is the ONLY reason I avoid Monday's.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My current fave,the hottest in the club, as vm can attest, only works afternoons. She does very well.
  • edak94
    13 years ago
    Most afternoons are great in South Miami-Dade. Much more attention; longer dance sets. That said, Sundays & Tuesdays can be pretty hit or miss. Never a dull day in No Dade with BT Doral (I generally avoid Tootsies).
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Monday Monday, so good to me,
    Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be"

I was a Monday afternoon regular for a spell. Very laid back atmosphere. Except for when she had to go on stage, my fav never left my side during the 2 hours or so I would spend there. Of course, she really didn't have anything better to do, lol Dancers usually outnumbered customers, and a couple times I was literally the only PL in the joint. So maybe not for everybody.
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    Strip Clubs are like a box of chocolates - you never know what you are going to get!

I like weekdays myself b/c:

1) obviously less customers/competition so you have a much better chance of getting a dancer you really like
    2) since there are not that many customers to go around, you may actually be able to get more/better quality time with the dancer you are with since she does not have to be hustling around to other potential customers
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    I have found that daytime is always a better "value" If you are likely to find extras, they will be cheaper during the day. There are quality girls available during the day and I think on a percentage basis, the quality would be the same as night. As to which day of the week for afternoon hunting, it depends on the club. I recently had a great Monday afternoon session and the Brass Flamingo in Indy. Left with a grin and needing a nap!!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck Monday
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    and I mean Fuck Monday
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Monday and Tuesday nights are the best IMHO.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Two of my three ATF's worked Monday's. They both qualified as headliner's whenever they worked, but each said the same thing - that on Monday's guys really wanted to come in because they'd had enough of their wives over the weekend. And these guys would spend, not necessarily be coming in just to drink...so, from the dancer point of view, it was good to work Monday's....

The other thing both ATF's were very verbal and enjoyed conversation....Monday's w/o the typical crowds, louder atmosphere, etc - would provide ample opportunity for banter as well....imo, this type of laid back verbal exchange helps solidy a club relationship and foster more "regular" Customer traffic for the savvy dancer....
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    st007- Hey, if you end up visiting club on Monday and you have to fend off the dogs because the regulars have the hotties tied up, you've only blown a cheaper cover charge.
  • southtx_007
    13 years ago
    Will be going tomorrow at around 6 hope that the dancers out number the customer's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion