tuscl

Trash Talk about another Club's Girls

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"During the National Farm Machinery Show last week, The Godfather strip club claims competitor Trixie's Lounge scrolled a defamatory message about its girls on a large electronic display.

Pictures of the message — which claimed the girls were unattractive, among other things"

I wish the story had included what specifically was said about the girls.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2…

10 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I hear things can get pretty wild at the National Farm Machinery Show.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Trash talk is called that for a reason. LMFAO
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I hear things can get pretty wild at the National Farm Machinery Show."

Doesn't GMD hang out there?
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Hasn't anyone here ever had sex with a beautiful farm/ranch girl? Yes country girls like it too. Just ask Farmerart.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I mostly stay out of the clubs during convention events. Too crowded, and the girls aren't willing to do much, since the out of towners will pay more.

I haven't been to Godfathers since last August, so I can't speak to the issue at hand, but Trixie's has at least been decent of late, though not from a mileage standpoint.
  • JoeBobTexasRider
    13 years ago
    National Farm Machinery Show...

Any sheep there?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @JoeBobTexasRider: No, that's the State Fair in August. :)
  • crazyjoe
    13 years ago
    If there were sheep there were there any velcro mittens sold there?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I have seen this first hand. I recomend staying out of it. just act like you are listnig & scan the floor for your next couch,vip,champaine dance
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    This is one pointless pissing match my favorite club used to engage in once its main (and now only) competitor opened, until they realized it was bad for their own business. Every club should act as if they are the only one in existence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion