tuscl

Most popular club based on numer of reviews.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Here are the number of February reviews for TUSLCs top 10 overall rated clubs:

1) Hong Kong 11
2) Adelita 3
3) Baby Dolls 9
4) Inner Room Cabaret 10
5) Mons Venus 14
6) Bourbon Street Circus 3
7) Christies's Cabaret 3
8) Scarletts's Cabaret 4
9) Penthouse Club 2
10) Cheetah 0

61) Follies 19

Wouldn't it be nice to have a feature showing the 10 most rated clubs during the last 30 days? Wouldn't it show which clubs are currently hot?

6 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Wow ! You make a damn good point shadow !
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Yes and no. Do you want too many mongers crowding your fishing hole?

Good detective work on #10. How'd it make the Top 10 if no one's going there???
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Having a lot of reviews does not make a club hot.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Don't recent reviews tell you more than a damn rating
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Cheeks in Dayton was once a top 10 club. I drove the 90 minutes to check it out and was disappointed in lack of extras and privacy. I wrote a mediocre review and it got knocked from spot #4 to spot #50 within a week.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I have mixed feelings about it. I am assuming that a high rated club with few recent reviews is resting on its laurels. We know that clubs can nosedive quickly. I suppose the best is a high rated club with lots of *recent* reviews--that would show that it has a great reputation and consistently meets expectations. I suppose the way to separate the wheat from the chaff would be to carefully read the recent reviews of a highly-rated club and see which were submitted by star-struck newbies and which were submitted by battle-tested veterans. If both the newbies and vets are in agreement, then you have something. If the newbies love it and the vets are absent, that may mean that it is a large, clean club with beautiful women but lots of air dancing. The ratings, for now, commingle high end and low end clubs and clubs that have no or little contact and clubs that offer full menus. I am assuming that a rating submitted by a fresh-faced newbie carries the same mathematical weight as a rating submitted by a long-time veteran. So the fact that a club is in the top ten doesn't separate it much from the second ten. Unless shadow can show something empirical--like, say, 65% of all club ratings are submitted by posters with less than 3 reviews or something--I am going to assume that most of a club's overall rating is due primarily to relative newbies. So whether the club is a great place for two-way may be buried in the reviews of a few trusted sages and not a part of the overall rating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion