tuscl

Expectations

Thursday, June 29, 2006 5:17 PM
There's a dancer whom I've seen at clubs in Vegas for over 10 years. She is always complimentary to me if I am sitting with a girl and without fail mentions the $5.00 I always tip her as she does her stage routine (an actual routine from a kickass dancer). I've never gotten a dance from her sumpin we are both keenly aware of. Yesterday I tipped her a $20 while on stage and broached the idea of getting a dance. She said she doesn't do chair dances (I've never seen her do one so I took it as truth) and we'd hafta go to a couch across the club (same price). I cooled on the idea and when she asked why I have never gotten a dance I said I was afraid you'd never live up to my expectations of what it'd be like (I would want sultriness, which is how her stage routine is, set to specific music usually chill or D Mode, Smiths, Simple Minds but I'd be worried that she'd be distant towards me throughout. She doesn't have any breasts whatsoever and has a swimmers build. And the conversation we shared since it was juss her and me went absolutely nowhere besides her commenting on goings-on at the club which were fun to listen to. I would be content to juss tip her on stage and leave it at that. Should I eventually get a dance from her for the halibut?

4 comments

• Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I tip pretty much all the dancers on stage a $ just cause they are working their asses off (generally), the $5 or $20 tip is a hint that you want much more from her in the form of lap / couch dances. If she sits with you and is boring the hell out of you and you have no interest in the couch dances, start tipping her a $ and smiling, she'll get the message.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I almost never tip a stage girl and when I do I normally don't exceed a few dollars. Considering this gal always makes a point of coming over and thanking me, not to mention I LOVE watching her routine it's $$$ wellspent.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I never get dances for the heck of it. I chat with lots of dancers and stage tip lots of dancers that I have no interest in getting dances with.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I only get dances when I can't stop myself, never for the hell of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion